Site Stuff > Newsletter Section

SEPTEMBER issue is online NOW!

(1/4) > >>

Stealth Viper:
Our first "spotlight" issue! This means that all articles are related to the same theme. This issue's theme is ARMY BUILDING.

Coming in at a whopping 19 pages long, the issue includes reviews, anti-building, customizations and more! Also this month is the fantastic conclusion of our featured Dio-Story, by the very talented General Hawk!  You'll also find the answers to the latest Q&A questions sent to Hasbro Canada, as chosen by Joecanuck.com forum members!

Check it out here!

http://67.212.190.228/JoeCanuck/SEPT08.pdf

Of course, PLEASE let us know your feedback!

SnakeEyesOnAPlane:
Downloading now! ;D

custo:
Suh-weet!

Storm.Shadow:
I've only just started reading through it but so far...great issue guys!

And thanks as always for making the Hasbro Q&A possible. 

SnakeEyesOnAPlane:
Downloaded it last night, reading it today.  This might be a long post as I'll make comments as I go along!

- "I do it with the Borg, because it's cheap."  Giggity giggity goo! ;D Seriously, though, I never thought of Army Building outside of Joes and Star Wars.  A Borg Army sounds too cool - especially if you Army-Build Red Shirts!  Army-Building: Resistance is Futile!
- I'll be honest.  Once I read "Ice Cream Soldier," I got up and walked away from my computer... but only to put some books away and come right back since I was interested in what Ed had to say.
- Custom Armies: a very interesting idea!  I don't have the time/patience/materials/money for that kind of project, but I really respect anyone who does.
- Hasbro sure knows how to avoid answering questions...
- Think of the children all you want.  Get between me and my Vipers and there'll be a problem. :wink:
- Anti-Building's a fun idea and those dios are great, but I don't think I could get into that.
- Man, Joe Canuck sure gets around!
- Those photos are epic.  If I'm ever in BC, I'll have to visit that store!
- I have to disagree with the Viper review.  He's not perfect, but he's pretty damn great!  Wrists and ankles are a problem, but I honestly wouldn't have noticed the proportion issue had you not brought it up...
- Hee hee, the Morality Lesson comic is pretty funny.
- Justin's diocomic is amazing.  Taking the figures outside looks great, and the Photoshop Motion Blur filter really helps the action look believable.

Wow.  This is the biggest issue yet, and it's all about a similar theme, too!  You guys really know how to make a great newsletter.

If you want another fig comic to fill the gap until Justin's new stuff, albeit one that's less action-packed and and more humour-oriented, I'd be glad to lend mine for a while.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version