JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Two V1 Rattlers for trade/sale!  (Read 9658 times)

Spillspleen

• HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
Two V1 Rattlers for trade/sale!
« on: August 01, 2005, 08:06:55 PM »

Two V1 Rattlers for trade/sale!

The first plane is complete with everything, missiles, bomb, bomb racks. It has all landing gear attached firmly; you are able to move the landing gear still as they are not broken in any way. There is flex marks on them though. This plane has only one flaw, the gunner window has a broken tab. This window stays on firmly but one of the three tabs is missing. Both battle damage panels and blue prints are included as well as Wild Weasel (no file card) who is in near mint condition!

The second plane is missing the back engine exhaust cover (small round blue piece), and the front landing gear is broken off and not included. The gunner window has the same problem as the first. Other than that this plane is in good shape as well with wild weasel as well?no blue prints or file card though.  

Right now I am looking for $90 U.S. for the pair?not including shipping. I would trade also for complete figures (preferably vintage). I do collect other lines, Star Wars and so on. Please send me an e-mail if interested at: spillspleen@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »