JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Latinjoe22's TOY Dioramas  (Read 26599 times)

Sundance

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Latinjoe22's TOY Dioramas
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2012, 03:08:36 PM »

the pics are probably gone because of where the forum went wonky and the board software was changed and then changed back. i went through my collection threads and edited all the pics back in before the problem with the edit button reared its ugly head.
Paratroopers don't die, they go to Hell and regroup.

crazylegs

• phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio of Illustration & Design
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2012, 04:30:52 PM »

Hey Buddy,

Thanks for setting up the link. I know how flaky things like Photobucket can be. I'm going to take a look here now...

....That Apache is awesome man...love it...where did you get it? Who made it? Same with the F-18. Is that Corps stuff? I've seen some really good corps vehicles in Bargain Giant and Zellers and such.

The aliens stuff rocks...speaking of which did you Prometheus? I must say I really enjoyed it and then went and watched Alien. I remember seeing Aliens and re-enacting the scenes in the building and air ducts with my joes. I so wanted those characters to come out back then as figures.

Awesome vintage star wars stuff, in a really sweet display case. Dude your collection is awesome LJ!

Joecanuck and Canadian Joe Con stuff is awesome as well. I would love to own a figure from Canadian Joe Con. That would really help me feel that I'm in with all my joecanuck friends. Maybe next year I'll send some funds to ya to pick me up one or a set.

Dude all the import joe stuff, wow an awesome collection! Geeze I'm blown away bro! 

Your original Transformers are great, I love that megatron, I have the same starcream but it's missing his gun..my original TF's are Mint Optimus Prime, Hotrod, Rodimus Prime, Soundwave, w/ buzzsaw and laserbeak,  as well as Astrotrain, and Blitzwing...I need the turrett for my Blitzwing. I love the original Transformers G1 stuff.

Thanks for sharing my joe bro!

Crazylegs :)
"YO JOESKI!" - Horrorshow

Collection:
http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430/Crazzylegs/GI%20JOE%20Collection/

Want List:
http:/

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2012, 10:27:10 PM »

the pics are probably gone because of where the forum went wonky and the board software was changed and then changed back. i went through my collection threads and edited all the pics back in before the problem with the edit button reared its ugly head.

That makes a whole of sense now. I still have that recurrent problem with my old posts as I cannot edit them anymore.

Timbits may have been flushed out for good, but it looks like the editing button decided to follow them down the drain too  :P
2 + 2 = 22

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2013, 02:01:44 AM »

My Star Trek The Motion Picture Diorama (with guest appearances from Ertl Star Trek Seach for Spock + Star Trek TNG figures...and the bridge set from the newer movie line )

2 + 2 = 22

silentdusty

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
  • Crusty Ol' Master Warrant Officer
    • View Profile
    • Diowarriors
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2013, 12:41:18 PM »

Cool set, I have this bridge as well, just wish I could've gotten the other pieces like they had in the US figures.
Silent Dusty

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2013, 12:55:47 PM »

Cool set, I have this bridge as well, just wish I could've gotten the other pieces like they had in the US figures.

Yes, but even then, the bridge could never be completed. The second wave got cancelled and never past the painted prototype stage, and so did the other bridge parts that were supposed to come with those figures and were needed to complete the set.

2 + 2 = 22

Sundance

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2013, 02:33:43 PM »

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2013, 08:57:17 PM »

2 + 2 = 22

Sundance

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2013, 02:18:27 AM »

YOUR FILMS SINCE MI3 SUCK!

:P

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2013, 10:18:46 AM »

YOUR FILMS SINCE MI3 SUCK!

:P

I find your lack of Faith disturbing  :D
2 + 2 = 22