JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Hasbro Marvel Toys at TRU  (Read 1607 times)

akpayne

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
Hasbro Marvel Toys at TRU
« on: January 30, 2007, 07:47:42 PM »

Saw a bunch of them today - including the Ghost Rider movie toys.
They had some of the new Marvel Legends, actually when I say some I mean 2 - Planet Hulk and Movie Beast.
I picked up Planet Hulk as I have always been a Hulk comic fan, Movie beast I really don't care about - the movie sucked, and I really don't need a Kelsey Grammer action figure.
The case pack must be really out of wack as they had about 15 hulks and about 20 beast figures.  I thought it was suppose to be 2 of every figure per case with no varients.  If that is the break down, not very many people want the build a figure.

The Ghost Rider toys looked OK, but I probably won't pick any of these up, unless the movie is amazing.  And I have never really been a fan of Nicholas Cage, so an action figure based on his looks is a pass as well.  The spider-man figures are a yawn - all of them repaints, and the actuall spiderman figures that I would want to purchase have T-Crotches on them, again I will pass.

So far Hasbro isn't hitting a home run with these figures,  I hope that means there are too busy dedicating all of their time to making the anniversary Joe set the best it could possibly be.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Hasbro Marvel Toys at TRU
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 10:02:37 PM »

I saw these at the London TRU yesterday.  I "meh" the Ghost Rider stuff.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Go Leafs Go - just end '67