JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Hasbro Answers Our November Questions  (Read 11602 times)

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Hasbro Answers Our November Questions
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2009, 10:55:18 PM »

OK.  SO it sounds like POC sadly has been pushed back to the later half of 2010.  The Resolute stuff is supposed to come out in the fall of 2010.  What will be coming in the spring and summer of 2010?  Wave 3 vehicles and a wave or 2 of figures?

I believe in some of the other Q&As Hasbro said we will be seeing the future direction of the line next year.  Any speculation or ideas?  I'd like to see a few less continuities to be honest.  I know Transformers has had a bunch of different continuities, but that little Star Wars single continuity thing seems to working out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

Jay

• HATE Mechanic
  • Won a record for "longest time as Shatner's hair".
    • View Profile
Re: Hasbro Answers Our November Questions
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2009, 11:04:11 PM »

Quote from: "pdaat"
OK.  SO it sounds like POC sadly has been pushed back to the later half of 2010.  The Resolute stuff is supposed to come out in the fall of 2010.  What will be coming in the spring and summer of 2010?  Wave 3 vehicles and a wave or 2 of figures?
POC has already started being released. The Sting Raider has been found in TRUs and City Strike Snake-Eyes is part of the inaugural wave of POC figures.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
You're far too young to be this bitter and angry at the world....