JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Commemorative Series Transformers on sale  (Read 13224 times)

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
Commemorative Series Transformers on sale
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2004, 01:34:11 PM »

Looks like the sale is over or at least on line the sale is over. Oh well. At least I managed to get 6 of them dirt cheap. I hope this sale comes back.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2004, 02:03:00 PM »

Forget what I said in my last post. The Transformers are still on sale and in fact the sale is a bit better. Figures like Rodimus Prime and Thundercracker (I think) that were around $22.xx on sale are now $19.99 to match the other figures on sale. I also noticed they had more Ricochet's in stock on line.

Plus, it looks like they pulled more stock out of the back at my Toys R Us as yesterday I found a Sideswipe that wasn't there last week and today I picked up Skywarp. Man, in the past month my collection wen't from 1 (Star Scream) to 10 I can think of off the top of my head. I guess price really makes a difference.

BTW, I'm a moc collector so I havn't opened these. Do these guys have the metal parts like in the 80's or are they all plastic?
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

Colonel Abernathy

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/sabulicious
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2004, 06:24:06 PM »

Quote from: ""morgardee""
BTW, I'm a moc collector so I havn't opened these. Do these guys have the metal parts like in the 80's or are they all plastic?

They are 99% reproductions of originals, so anything diecast back in the 80s is diecast now.  the changes are mostly with weapons and how toy laws changed in the past 20 years:  missiles are longer, many (but not all) chromed pieces are now black since vacuumized plastic is brittle and sharp when broken.
Sabu

Check out my music:

www.myspace.com/sabuthejungleboy