JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: G.I. Joe Retaliation - Ninja Speed Cycle with Snake Eyes  (Read 5481 times)

Joe Nerd

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
G.I. Joe Retaliation - Ninja Speed Cycle with Snake Eyes
« on: August 20, 2012, 09:04:47 AM »

Hey guys!
This is a video from about a month ago, but I thought it would be a good "jumping on" point for people who may not be familiar with my usual review style. A fun little review of a less popular Retaliation item, hope you like it!  :D

G.I. Joe Retaliation - Ninja Speed Cycle with Snake Eyes

Madman will Return.

5h4rK

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: G.I. Joe Retaliation - Ninja Speed Cycle with Snake Eyes
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 04:27:36 PM »

Thx for the review man! It's an awesome toy for the kids.. but as an adult collector I just can't see how it would fit in my collection.

Joe Nerd

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 08:42:14 AM »

Thx for the review man! It's an awesome toy for the kids.. but as an adult collector I just can't see how it would fit in my collection.

I definitely understand how you feel. Originally it was my plan to skip the two Retaliation motorcycles, but Toys"R"Us had a good sale on at the time so I thought what the heck and went for it.
The Cobra Wheel Blaster Bike (Yes, I can't believe they named it that either  ???) is actually pretty cool looking once you remove the sad excuse for a Firefly figure that it comes with.

Sundance

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 11:56:44 AM »

that ninja speed bike just needs those stupid-ass swords left off and the hexagrams covered or removed and it'd be a pretty sweet looking bike, you ask me...
Paratroopers don't die, they go to Hell and regroup.