JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: SPRING 2009 Q&A With HASBRO!  (Read 7129 times)

Storm.Shadow

• phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
Re: SPRING 2009 Q&A With HASBRO!
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2009, 09:30:25 PM »

Quote from: "Stealth Viper"
Quote from: "morgardee"
Will Walmart Canada have the G.I. Joe cartoon sets?

That's a question you'll have to ask Shout! as the are putting it out. Hasbro only licensed it to them, they do not control distribution

Shout! has stated that they will be distributing the Transformers G1 series to Canada (no word on specific retailers).  I'm not sure if that also applies for G.I. Joe but you can ask the guy responsible for assembling the sets here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Storm.Shadow

• phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2009, 09:51:54 PM »

#1) How many waves of vehicles (Alpha, Bravo, and Echo class) will be released for the movie line?
#2) Are there plans for any play sets beyond "The PIT"?
#3) We've recently seen a number of images of Resolute based figures.  Are these figure still in the works, and if so, how will they be released (store exclusives?)
#4) Awhile back you told us that you had plans for Dial-Tone?  Can you elaborate?  I realize the character has been taken in a different direction for the comics, but is there any hope of a classic inspired figure for us Dial-Tone fans?
#5) Any updates on the Attack/Defense on Cobra Island 7 packs?  When can we pre-order them?

GOLD5

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2009, 03:59:37 AM »

1. The stickers from the new vehicles don't stick very well on the plastic used on the re-issue missiles. They always come off after a few days. Can they fix this?
2. Why do Resolute figures have bigger heads than normal 25th figures and why are movie line figures shorter than normal 25th figures?
3. Is Hasbro going to come out with any more 12" waves now that Sideshow is doing it?
4. Now that Resolute has aired and is a huge success, when is the next installment coming out?
5. Were the black head comic pack Destros a deliberate 'chase' figure or an error?
6. Ask them if they can please start putting the stand hole back in the heel of the figures not the toe, because that is way more stable..

GOLD5

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 12:37:46 AM »

7. What happened to Direct To Consumer Exclusive 3-3/4" Lt. Falcon, Munitia, Python Patrol Copperhead, Outback and Night Viper? I assume it's canned because no one wants the old articulation and they already made a 25th python Copperhead and Falcon. Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere. They are still listed as available for pre-order at bigbadtoystore.com, but they've pushed back the date.

mynameis

• phpBB Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2009, 05:26:27 PM »

resolute just got released for christ sake. let hasbro take in feedback from resolute and mull over some decisions. ask questions that have to do with gripes about the 25th line. dvd short pack and distribution problems. like the poor distribution and lack of wave 1-4, 6 and 13 canadian carded figures and the lack of exclusives available to canadians. i would really like to know why the wraith variant did not get released on canadian card. i bought 5 sealed cases from wal-mart hoping to score the figure but hasbro screwed us again. and of course where the hell are the 7 packs

thanks a lot hasblo

sorry if it sounds harsh. i have seen too many resolute questions on other sites

mynameis

• phpBB Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2009, 06:41:25 PM »

Quote from: "Beachhead"
Will Canada ever get American packaging?

most comic stores only carry american carded figs

mynameis

• phpBB Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2009, 06:43:06 PM »

Quote from: "Stealth Viper"
No one at Joecanuck is interested in asking Hasbro anything?  :(

i am. i have many questions i feel are worthy of asking
and none of them involves resolute