JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Mint in Bag Convention exclusive & Mail-Away figures for SALE! 7-10$  (Read 2123 times)

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile

Hi everyone,

I brought a few Mint in Bag figures to this year's Joe Meet and they were very popular for trading. So I'm back with a couple of more. I have a few Sergeant Savage figures that are Mint in Bag: Never opened, like new condition. These were offered as mail away in 1995 and feature color changing Camo Deco when the figure is dipped in hot water and back in cold water.
Asking 7$ for the figure + actual shipping. If you have any of the last Star Brigade figures, anyone, but especially the Aliens, I'm up for grabs - Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 09:33:02 PM by latinjoe22 »
2 + 2 = 22

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Items for Sale or Trade
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 12:44:32 PM »

Hi everyone,

I brought a few Mint in Bag figures to this year's Joe Meet and they were very popular for trading. So I'm back with a couple of more. I have a few General Hawk figures that are Mint in Bag: Never opened, like new condition. These were offered as Official Joe Convention exclusives in 1992 I believe and feature a Sonic Jetpack ( YAY! )

Asking 10$ for the figure + actual shipping. If you have any of the last Star Brigade figures, anyone, but especially the Aliens, I'm good for trading - Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 09:31:53 PM by latinjoe22 »
2 + 2 = 22

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
Re: Items for Sale or Trade
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 01:19:40 PM »

No need for two threads - I merged them together.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »