JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: ARMORBOT 20$ + THUNDERCLAP 20$ HAVE TO GO BEFORE APRIL!  (Read 1693 times)

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
ARMORBOT 20$ + THUNDERCLAP 20$ HAVE TO GO BEFORE APRIL!
« on: February 08, 2008, 05:39:17 PM »

Is anyone out there interested in 1993's STAR BRIGADE ARMOR BOT, complete with GENERAL HAWK complete and pristine mint ( w/helmet and weapon ) ? I'm selling the biggest pieces of my collection, and this one's gotta go. It's got an arm to has a broken tab so it can come off out of the socket if you pull it, but aside of that's it's beautiful. Asking 20$.

FYI, the Mobile Command Center without Steam Roller sold already for 45$. 

Also selling the Thunderclap ( vehicle only ) without Long Range ( again, no driver included ), 100% complete. One missile tab and the antenna were broken and reglued. Asking 20$ for it.

I won't be attending the Meet so shipping these items is a must. I consider these prices to be very, very good for what these big pieces are and have taken in consideration the possible high cost of shipping to accomodate your wallet size. I won't make a penny on the shipping cost, nor the packing if that can help you take a decision very fast. I would like to ship these before the end of march. I will accept Paypal.

PM me please if any of this stuff interests you! THANKS!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 01:02:00 PM by latinjoe22 »
2 + 2 = 22