JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Great Collection For Sale On EBAY!!!  (Read 4579 times)

Radio Guy

• phpBB CJC Media Liason
  • phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
Re: Great Collection For Sale On EBAY!!!
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2009, 09:18:11 PM »

Quote from: "gijoeebayguy"
I have been getting request to pay via Western Union.  I only accept Paypal as a form of payment.

In regards to shipping...

I cannot do any better than listed to Canada.  I find that shipping international (including Canada) is alot more work and takes more time to pack, ship, and track.  I belive that the prices listed are fair.  I have shipped to over 15 countries and each time no matter what country it has taken at least twice the time and effort to ship.  I also pack the item better using more material for the longer journey.

ridiculous...i recently received a box with 12 figures from the midwest and shipping was less than $10. packing, shipping and tracking internationally takes no more time than domestic, with the exception of filling out a couple of address labels.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Wherever you go, there you are.

dodge822

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2009, 09:42:30 PM »

i agree, i just sent a box to the states as part of a trade, it contained:
- phantom x19 canopy (frame and clear section)
- phantom x 19 engine cover
- ziplock sandwhich bag full of missles
- 4 figures
- crap load of bubble wrap
- shipped with insurance traking and express 3-5 day shipping for $8.50

in return from the same person i got :
- tiger rat complete ( some assembly required when i got it here)
- tiger paw complete
- 2 figures
- ziplock full of accesories
- shipped with insurance, traking, bubblewrap and all that  shipped for $10
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 09:45:09 PM by dodge822 »
General Hawk: Technically, G.I. Joe does not exist, but if it did, it\'d be comprised of the top men and women from the top military units in the world, the alpha dog\'s. When all else fails, we don\'t.

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2009, 09:57:00 PM »

Quote from: "Radio Guy"
Quote from: "gijoeebayguy"
I have been getting request to pay via Western Union.  I only accept Paypal as a form of payment.

In regards to shipping...

I cannot do any better than listed to Canada.  I find that shipping international (including Canada) is alot more work and takes more time to pack, ship, and track.  I belive that the prices listed are fair.  I have shipped to over 15 countries and each time no matter what country it has taken at least twice the time and effort to ship.  I also pack the item better using more material for the longer journey.

ridiculous...i recently received a box with 12 figures from the midwest and shipping was less than $10. packing, shipping and tracking internationally takes no more time than domestic, with the exception of filling out a couple of address labels.

Not meaning to tell you how to run your business gijoeebayguy but you should really consider to keep your shipping prices as close as the actual USPS rates, as it'll benefit you to have more Canadian bidders especially with the fact that the canadian currency is quite good for us to buy from your country right now, so it will have a very positive effect to your auctions if you simply drop the service fees you feel you need to charge to Canadian bidders ( and international ). I know I'd rather help a Joecanuck fellow, even if I don't know him too well yet. But I cannot do more if the shipping prices don't help, and I know they don't. Per instance, you have a Joseph Colton figure that I'm looking for, and probably more, but your combined shipping formula doesn't help me want to buy more than one figure.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 11:20:55 PM by latinjoe22 »
2 + 2 = 22