JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Zellers having a sale.  (Read 6763 times)

Storm.Shadow

• phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
Re: Zellers having a sale.
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2009, 02:49:59 PM »

Quote from: "Stealth Viper"
Hmm.. Goood to know about the Alpha. May be time to get a ATV.

That's exactly what I did.  It's pretty cool, though the "Acrap" figure in all black is a little boring.  A working winch on the front would have added a lot to the vehicle as well, IMO.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Storm.Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2009, 02:54:02 PM »

Quote from: "Stealth Viper"
I bit on the SUV for regular Walmart price. It's a GREAT toy. Probably my favourite joe toy in some time

I'll second that.  It's very solid, great looking vehicle with lots of playability.  $30 is a bit pricey, but I have no regrets.  If anyone has a sale that puts these closer to $20 I'll gladly pick up another.

viper2008

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2009, 04:45:16 PM »

Does Cambridge Zellers have these out?  Maybe I am not looking in the right place when I go there? help please, price is right for a Tiger Rat

Storm.Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2009, 04:53:22 PM »

Quote from: "viper2008"
Does Cambridge Zellers have these out?  Maybe I am not looking in the right place when I go there? help please, price is right for a Tiger Rat

Yes they do have them there.  They're on a end cap a few aisles down from where the action figures are.  Where they have all the larger playhouses and such.  There is also a few in a random aisle at the very back of the store (close to were they have the toddler toys.)

viper2008

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2009, 05:30:05 PM »

Quote from: "Storm.Shadow"

Yes they do have them there.  They're on a end cap a few aisles down from where the action figures are.  Where they have all the larger playhouses and such.  There is also a few in a random aisle at the very back of the store (close to were they have the toddler toys.)

Excellent, thanks.  My wife keeps me on a short leash when we go there so I did not think to look where the playhouses are. ;D

Storm.Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2009, 05:51:49 PM »

Excellent, thanks.  My wife keeps me on a short leash when we go there so I did not think to look where the playhouses are. ;D

You're welcome, and good luck.  There should be plenty there.  There were 10-15 of each when I was there this morning.

viper2008

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2009, 10:25:58 PM »

Quote from: "Canuklehead"
I can't believe how many Tiger Rats and Python Conquests are out there!  Every Zellers I go to is loaded.  What the heck kept them from running that many of the blue Rattler and grey Conquest - not to mention the Ultimate Battle...  Yeesh.

Hasbro is not very SMRT.  Hasbro probably thought that because the original versions of these vehicles sold out that they had better produce twice as many of the python patrol and tiger force versions. 

yuena007

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
    • For Special Services
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2009, 02:58:16 AM »

Yes HASBRO is not too saavy sometimes with the quantities they release for some items. I agree that if Zellers doesn't move these big items, there is the chance they won't stalk much GI JOE the next time around. 
Alllen Yuen

Recon

• View Profile
    • http://authorianoneill.blogspot.com/
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2009, 05:17:31 PM »

I was at Zellers today and they had at least six of each of these vehicles. It's in the Burlington Mall if your local store is out of stock. Or, need me to pick it up, let me know. I can drop by there tomorrow.

Cheers,
Ian
 :P