JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Downtime  (Read 7786 times)

Zenith27

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
Re: Downtime
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2015, 03:26:56 PM »

I got back into music for a while in the summer. I bought a bunch of new gear (new guitar, bass guitar with amp, new guitar amp, mic, wireless mic, digital drums, etc...)

What? No turntables? No strobe light or fog machine? What kind of music are you gonna make with all those restaurant decorations?

martin-montreal

• Snowbank Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2015, 07:25:14 PM »

I got back into music for a while in the summer. I bought a bunch of new gear (new guitar, bass guitar with amp, new guitar amp, mic, wireless mic, digital drums, etc...)

What? No turntables? No strobe light or fog machine? What kind of music are you gonna make with all those restaurant decorations?

Oh man, you made my day! That's too funny!!!!

Eradicator

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2015, 11:05:36 PM »

I changed my mind since I started this post. I want to go back and collect the 82-94 figures again. I will start slow, at least that is what I am hoping. Seeing the vintage stuff again still lights my fire. I have been looking at ebay and bought a few things but it seems like there is lot of repo stuff on there in the weapons department. You have to really watch what weapons are being included even when the figure says complete. Thankfully the Yo Joe site and the collector's books are available to me. The prices also seem all over the place. It is difficult to sort through it all sometimes but at the same time I find that kind of fun and that is why I like collecting. The thrill of the hunt I guess.

Zenith27

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2015, 06:22:47 PM »

I changed my mind since I started this post. I want to go back and collect the 82-94 figures again. I will start slow, at least that is what I am hoping. Seeing the vintage stuff again still lights my fire. I have been looking at ebay and bought a few things but it seems like there is lot of repo stuff on there in the weapons department. You have to really watch what weapons are being included even when the figure says complete. Thankfully the Yo Joe site and the collector's books are available to me. The prices also seem all over the place. It is difficult to sort through it all sometimes but at the same time I find that kind of fun and that is why I like collecting. The thrill of the hunt I guess.

Good to have you back. Each figure will be a rung to the top of the GI Joe ladder! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERADICATOR!

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2015, 07:54:21 PM »

I already own a strobe light. ;)
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.