JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Big stuff for trade...Terro Drome...Killer Whale and others.  (Read 9455 times)

Spillspleen

• HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile

I have a complete (99%) Terror Drome for trade /sale! It is in about c-8 shape (this is more from sticker placement not play wear)?the stickers are there but a few are placed poorly (about 5% to 10% of them)?like the dome cobra emblem (I can send pictures of everything). Also the Firebat or Avac are not included. It has only one broken part and that?s a door that swings out?the top clip is broken?the door stays and sits nicely when closed. Also one gas hose has a little chunk out of it?other than that it is complete with all parts!

I would like to trade it for some nice figures...like 82 straight arms...or just about anything else figures wise as long as they are vintage, near mint, complete and I need them. I value my Terror Drome at about $250.00 so I would like that much in trade or cash (shipping is not included)!

Again I can send pictures to anyone who takes the time to send me a figure trade list?or is serious about buying. I will not send pictures if you have one or two junky figures for trade?(I get a lot of this)?this is for serious people who have 250 in cash ready to send to me?or they have a lot of nice figures for trade!

Also I have a :

Night Raven (complete with 3 Strato Vipers),
Rolling Thunder (complete?with Armadillo) and a
Thunder Clap (complete?less one tiny part no figure though) and a
Killer Whale (complete with a few common broken parts).

I would like to sell these?or again trade in figures for them!

Send me any trade list to my e-mail:

http://forums.cjb.net/index.php?mfo...095af717e8aa37e
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »