JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Single Assortment: Wave 6 2008 @ Wal~Mart  (Read 17480 times)

Gerjurdking

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
Re: Single Assortment: Wave 6 2008 @ Wal~Mart
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2008, 07:03:19 PM »

God! We scrimp through one or two cases here in the GTA and out in Guelph it seems you guys get case upon case. I wish I saw similar numbers in my neck of the woods.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Raptor

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2008, 07:57:43 PM »

Quote from: "Gerjurdking"
God! We scrimp through one or two cases here in the GTA and out in Guelph it seems you guys get case upon case. I wish I saw similar numbers in my neck of the woods.

I think that we're getting the same amount of product but the competition here is much less.
\"\'Must-look-akward-ya-hoo!\"

Kronz

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2009, 05:46:06 PM »

Just a bump to correspond with the store's seasonal sprucing up. At one of mine that has been stripped of all but two lame Glenda's since mid-December, the beautiful 86 Hawk popped up. My guess is that most stores will be finding "stashed" carded Joes as they clean up, I can't say it'll be very exciting but there is a chance someone had stashed some good shiz before they re-organized the aisles.

Snake8Storm

• phpBB Canadian Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2009, 10:49:47 PM »

Hello,

My local walmart as of Christmas sold out of all 25th figures and over stocked on the two non selling vehicles (hiss and serpantor packs). Not sure if anyone else has noticed this at there walmarts but mine has completly replaced the 25th figures with combat heroes. They have about 8 pegs of them and the 25th stickers and pegs have been removed or stickered over. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come as I personally have no intrest in combat heroes.

Regards

Raptor

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2009, 12:19:34 AM »

Quote from: "Snake8Storm"
Hello,

My local walmart as of Christmas sold out of all 25th figures and over stocked on the two non selling vehicles (hiss and serpantor packs). Not sure if anyone else has noticed this at there walmarts but mine has completly replaced the 25th figures with combat heroes. They have about 8 pegs of them and the 25th stickers and pegs have been removed or stickered over. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come as I personally have no intrest in combat heroes.

Regards

I caught that in the other thread - We'll read both so you don't need identical posts in 2 threads. ;-)

That said, it's a very bad sign. I sincerely think that the resolute wave is going to pass us by, which is unfortunate.

- R
\"\'Must-look-akward-ya-hoo!\"

Gerjurdking

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2009, 09:03:09 AM »

So I'd say it's a good bet we won't see any of the other vehicles either. That's a pain. Oh well, in these tough economic times, it's probably for the best.

Kronz

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2009, 06:30:42 AM »

tough times or not, I want more Joes at retail!

Seriously though, Wal-mart isn't restocking Joes at all here in London either. Lots of HISS and Serpentor/Steeler sets, and left over Glenda, Bazooka and Barbecue seems to be the norm, if there's anything. That said, comic shops here in London haven't even got the next wave yet, so I am not too worried. If I have to import Torch and Blowtorch, I'll live. I'd have grabbed the Resolute figs at retail but don't care enough to import them.