JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: What Joe stuff did you get for Christmas?  (Read 5705 times)

Zenith27

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
Re: What Joe stuff did you get for Christmas?
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2014, 05:19:14 PM »

That's a nice Crimson Guard. I buy nice ones whenever I find them locally. You can never have too many!

I'm dumping most of my newer ARAH Joes but that HEAT Viper is one of the ones I can't part with. I love that huge weapon!

FRAG Viper on the other hand...

80m8

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
    • Flickr page
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2014, 05:39:01 PM »

Thank's guys happy new year to all if it not to late ;)

Crimson Guard is realy mint I got it for good price but still missing the original rifle. same as you if I find another one I will jump on it ;)
I realy like the Heat viper I saw some picture of a armybuilder and it was realy looking cool I realy like also the big gun with the gray hose I realy like this quality of hose with details I realy prefere this to the regular black hose.
I will try to complete my cobra collection and maybe I will try to make some army of my favorite cobra
I like the FRAG Viper but it look like a alien with is mask and the mustard yellow is not the nicer color, also I had issue with the accessories I just have hard time with the Throwing Tool to be place correctly

I got also this  argentina variation of destro I realy like it not the best condition but my first ARAH mint on card Still looking to find the real destro 83  and maybe the red jackal but I will have to spend more.

crazylegs

• phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio of Illustration & Design
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2014, 06:12:10 PM »

I just adore the art work for destro...it's the first art work of our beloved characters...those cards...It was a big influence on me as a young artist and would know all the details etc. off by heart....just look at that destro artwork and see how awesome it is.
"YO JOESKI!" - Horrorshow

Collection:
http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430/Crazzylegs/GI%20JOE%20Collection/

Want List:
http:/