JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: 25th Anniversary American Carded/Sealed Figure For Sale!!!  (Read 1570 times)

FlyerFan21

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
25th Anniversary American Carded/Sealed Figure For Sale!!!
« on: December 15, 2011, 07:46:38 PM »

Hello Everbody,

Here is a list of GI Joes that I currently have for sale. I have currently moved into my new house, and I have come across a box of GI Joes that I am willing to part with. Times are a little tough with Christmas just around the corner and getting used to paying more bills than usual. Any help that I can get would go a long way. All of the figures are sealed and in their original respective packages. They are all American carded and not Canadian carded which have all been sold. The number indicates how many of them that I have. Each figure is $15 CDN and I can ship to anywhere as long as the buyer pays for the service. If you want pictures please message me your email address and I will send them to you as soon as I can. If you have any questions please ask, I will try to answer as quickly and accurately as possible.

GI Joes For Sale:

3 - Snow Serpent

2 - Cobra Viper

2 - Python Crimson Guard

2 - Python Officer

4 - Cobra B.A.T.

2 - Cobra Bazooka Trooper

2 - Cobra Diver

3 - Cobra Para Viper

2 - Cobra Ninja Viper (Green)

2 - Ninja Ku Leader - Storm Shadow Black

1 - Arctic Snake Eyes

1 - Cobra HISS Driver

1 - Cobra Trooper - Red Mask

That's all for now. They are all non-foil. If you would like to call and enguire about these figures, you can call me on my new house line at 905 852 6031 or call me on my cell at 416 991 1011. Cheers!