Classifieds > Items Wanted

My want list

<< < (2/2)

canprime:
Hey martin-montreal.

Sorry to hijack your thread here because I don't have anything on your list.

However I just wanted to ask if you have any luck on here considering how small the number of active posters are now?

martin-montreal:

--- Quote from: canprime on September 21, 2022, 11:11:16 AM ---Hey martin-montreal.

However I just wanted to ask if you have any luck on here considering how small the number of active posters are now?

--- End quote ---

I did some buy, trade and sell here in the past. I used to B/S/T more on YoJoe. But for a reason I still don't understand, it's now closed. I prefer to avoid eBay. There are more members on JoeCustom. But since JoeCanuck is all Canadian, I still give a try here. Who knows?

canprime:

--- Quote from: martin-montreal on September 21, 2022, 08:38:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: canprime on September 21, 2022, 11:11:16 AM ---Hey martin-montreal.

--- End quote ---

I did some buy, trade and sell here in the past. I used to B/S/T more on YoJoe. But for a reason I still don't understand, it's now closed. I prefer to avoid eBay. There are more members on JoeCustom. But since JoeCanuck is all Canadian, I still give a try here. Who knows?

--- End quote ---

Of course, just wondering.  And I just realized your last post before these ones was 8 years ago!!!!!  I imagine this site is less than a shadow of its former self.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version