Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

The Central Canada Comic Con 2010 - Ray Park Announced!

(1/3) > >>

Robimus:
The Central Canada Comic Con is taking place once again this year on Halloween weekend, Oct 30th, 31st and Nov 1st in Winnipeg Manitoba.

www.cccomiccon.com

Our first announced celebrity guest for this years Con is none other than Snake Eyes himself, Ray Park! Ray of course starred as Snake Eyes in G.I.Joe: The Rise of Cobra. Some of his other credits include Star Wars, X-Men and Heroes.

Be sure to plan to come out and meet Ray Park this fall in Winnipeg and stayed tuned to this thread for further updates as they become available.

Yo Joe! :)

Robimus:
Our annual Toy and Comic expo is fast appraoching. It's Sunday March 21st, 10am-5pm at the Viscount Gort Hotel on Portage Avenue. $4 Admission. We'll have 50 or so dealer tables so do try to swing by. I'm sure there will be lots of G.I.Joe stuff to be had 

Robimus:
Met some new G.I.joe collectors last Sunday. Lots of fun was had as just over 1300 people attended the toy show.

Now back to C4 news, :), the early guest list is going to start rolling out over the next few weeks. Thus far joining Ray Park we have artists Tommy Castillo, Marc Wolfe and Dave McCaig!

Stayed tuned as there is lots more to come including the announcement of an artist with a history of work on G.I.Joe!

Robimus:
Alex Milne, who is a comic artist who has worked on the G.I.Joe/Transformers crossovers for IDW will be at C4 again this year as well.

Robimus:
The guest list thus far:

Ray Park
Ilya Salkind
Jack O'Halloran
Orli Shoshan

Alex Milne
Norm Breyfogle
Yanick Paquette
Marcio Takara
Marc Wolfe
Dave MCCaig