Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > NFLD, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, P.E.I.

Halifax's Odysee 2000

<< < (4/4)

DPrime:
Checked out Odyssey 2000 the other day, disappointed that they didn't have any Joes whatsoever, or vintage anything really. To be quite honest it seemed like a run of the mill comic/magic card shop, and as such not as interesting as Strange Adventures, which had a lot more cooler stuff (though again, no Joes).

There's a shop on Barrington St (I think), sort of between the base and Staples, that had a nice selection of vintage Joes. Can't remember the name though...

Scramble:
Well it has been three years since my last trip. It's too bad to hear they dumped their vintage toys.

DPrime:

--- Quote from: "Scramble" ---
Well it has been three years since my last trip. It's too bad to hear they dumped their vintage toys.

--- End quote ---

If you come back, check out that other store I mentioned. The selection wasn't huge or anything, but it was decent. I'll go back sometime this week and get the actual name...

silentdusty:
Apparently, the vintage stuff comes and goes, I was in the other day and he had some 25th comic packs, and I picked up a couple of GI Joe vs. Cobra figs, a V3 Dr Mindbender w/Mission Disc, and the Spytroops Depth Charge w/Wave Crusher. He was telling me he hadn't had anyone in selling Joe stuff in a while.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version