JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Go Habs Go (only canadian team in the playoff)  (Read 22103 times)

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Go Habs Go (only canadian team in the playoff)
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2014, 12:30:37 PM »

You know a simple "lets get back on topic" would have sufficed.  Instead, you posted flame bait that I have to watch going forward as a moderator.  Great.   

Ahaha, Agree with the Greek, I do.

Aside of that, there's not much Joe to talk about here lately, so I'm kind of glad that we can keep any thread going at this rate, and see Pete post more often thanks to the potential Habs bait : YO-O-O.......HABS-GO!!!
2 + 2 = 22

Zenith27

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2014, 01:03:08 PM »

Ahem....

American Football = sport played with the ball in the hands.

Football (real name of what is known as soccer) = sport played mainly with the foot, and never with the hands.

CFL is still essentially American Football sport, doesn't matter who plays it, it's still an "American" sport.

goalkeepers in soccer can handle the ball in the penalty box.

I'm truly impressed  ::) with both of you for your your sporting knowledge. I'm also so glad you're both willing to share your veritable septic tanks FULL of knowledge with us all. By all means continue this urinating match. It has SUCH bearing on the thread topic.

You know a simple "lets get back on topic" would have sufficed.  Instead, you posted flame bait that I have to watch going forward as a moderator.  Great.   

Being a Leaf fan I'd expect you to have more of a sense of humour.

Jon S.

• Administrator
  • phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://individual.utoronto.ca/gijoecanada
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2014, 02:08:54 PM »

Ahem....

Football (real name of what is known as soccer) = sport played mainly with the foot, and never with the hands.

CFL is still essentially American Football sport, doesn't matter who plays it, it's still an "American" sport.

I'm truly impressed  ::) with both of you for your your sporting knowledge. I'm also so glad you're both willing to share your veritable septic tanks FULL of knowledge with us all. By all means continue this urinating match. It has SUCH bearing on the thread topic.

Listen here, troll, if anyone here's gonna start up trouble it's gonna be me.

We've got fans of a disappointing team on the verge of elimination taking flak from a fan of a perpetually losing franchise in an online slap fight. I wanna watch!!!

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2014, 03:01:06 PM »

Ahem....

I wasn't sure whether you were joking or being serious.  Hence, why I didn't use that mod speak.

Go Leafs Go - just end '67

g.ijoecollecter3400

• where not worthy
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2014, 01:28:16 AM »

Well theres no point in arguing anymore. The Rangers put the Canadians to bed. Its over folks. You know who im happy for...?  The kids that get to shine the Montreal Canadians golf clubs. We should all be very happy for them. Sure the Montreal Canadians are OUT, GONE , DONE for this seasone, but @ least some kid somewhere gets to make 83$ this summer shinning clubs. LOL  ;D
I oppened the drawer and there it was "" GONE ""

martin-montreal

• Snowbank Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2014, 06:21:55 AM »

That's right.... they lost 1-0... snif... At least, it was fun to keep the hope alive!

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2014, 11:47:35 AM »

I assume people are not rioting in Montreal over this devastating series loss.   ;)

Hey, Subban, we got a Leafs jersey ready for you if decided to bolt the Habs.

Go Leafs Go - just end '67

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2014, 01:44:53 PM »

I assume people are not rioting in Montreal over this devastating series loss.   ;)

I wouldn't call it "devastating". Devastating is more fitting for a team that hasn't won anything in this Series, or that had nothing to win at all because it was absent from the series, won't you agree :D ? So what if the Habs lost? There will always be a next time, and that's the best part, because our team always manages to impress us Habs fans, and even their rivals sometimes ( or even to infuriate the Bad Habs Fans, I'll admit that - but I prefer to igore their ignorant comments or backlashing on their own players). Remind me to let you know when your team knows a devastating season and is nowhere to be seen in the playoffs so that I may remind you the true power of the word "devastating" LOL.
2 + 2 = 22

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2014, 08:06:14 PM »

Doesn't look that way for Suban  ;)

http://video.canadiens.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=1174&id=622732&lang=en
2 + 2 = 22

g.ijoecollecter3400

• where not worthy
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2014, 09:56:52 PM »

Uhmm....I know im a little late on this but, Do you guys still have the box of kleenx you guys where using when Montreal lost ?
If so i could have really used it a couple weeks ago.
I oppened the drawer and there it was "" GONE ""

martin-montreal

• Snowbank Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2014, 06:50:47 AM »

If so i could have really used it a couple weeks ago.

Why?