JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: JoeIndex Update - 4/10  (Read 2263 times)

JoeIndex

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thejoeindex.com/
JoeIndex Update - 4/10
« on: April 11, 2006, 05:46:37 PM »

Hey all, I finally got my registration working right and I wanted to "pimp my site" for those of you that only post here. :)

(What's with the :chicken:

So far, all of the figures from 82-88 - that are in place - have all had their marks replaced. The vehicles I've kind of been doing at random so there's a lot that have been fixed but maybe an equal amount left to go. I'll get to them as I can. I generally ignored the thumbnails so if you see a title image that has the new watermark then all the images on that page have been updated.

Anyway, in between yanking and replacing the old marks I did get a few new things done.

Figures:
1992 Duke
1993 Duke
OCS Siegie 1
OCS Siegie 2
OCS Siegie 3

Vehicles:
OCS
HISS IIb
Road Toad
Devilfish
Air Defense
Scorpion
Condor
1985 Moray

Think that's all... much more to come. As always if you have any questions, comments, additional info, whatever... drop me a note."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The JoeIndex - updated 02/18/2007

Raptor

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
JoeIndex Update - 4/10
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 09:24:06 AM »

I'm impressed with the new watermarking. It's there, but so subtle it doesn't take away from the image. Good work on that.

And as for the :chicken:
\"\'Must-look-akward-ya-hoo!\"

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
JoeIndex Update - 4/10
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 07:06:02 PM »

This reminds me of something.  I am working on send in some material to Jon this weekend.  I even got the variant snakes for Serpentor to add.
Go Leafs Go - just end '67

JoeIndex

• View Profile
JoeIndex Update - 4/10
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 02:46:11 PM »

Quote from: ""Raptor""
I'm impressed with the new watermarking. It's there, but so subtle it doesn't take away from the image. Good work on that.

Thanks... redoing all the watermarks has slowed up the updating big time (have the 04 con figure pictures taken but need the time to edit and all) but I think the new watermark is well worth the effort. Just looks a lot better. The figures will all be updated through 1990 (maybe through 1992 too, not sure how many I have for 91 and 92 done so far) by tomorrow.

Quote from: ""Pete The Greek""
This reminds me of something.  I am working on send in some material to Jon this weekend.  I even got the variant snakes for Serpentor to add.

Do you have the green one? I have all of them except the green one (stupidly passed up a parts lot I spotted one in because I didn't need/want the parts). Been waiting on that one to update Serpy's page.

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
JoeIndex Update - 4/10
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2006, 07:44:29 PM »

I will be sending a bunch of pictures this weekend.  

And I got a green snake and a green/brown hybrid version. I have 6 different ones so far.

And based on the green one depicted on yojoe, I think there are at least 7 snakes
Go Leafs Go - just end '67

JoeIndex

• View Profile
JoeIndex Update - 4/10
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2006, 03:48:07 PM »

Crap. I only have four (maybe 5 have to double check) of those. Now I need to find two green snakes. :( And you can email them to me at the same email address as before. Doubt you'll need it again but if you do let me know.