JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: West Edmonton Mall  (Read 3931 times)

silentdusty

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
  • Crusty Ol' Master Warrant Officer
    • View Profile
    • Diowarriors
West Edmonton Mall
« on: March 28, 2011, 05:37:08 PM »

I was in the WEM over the weekend, saw numerous Joe items, but walked away with nothing. Three different locations in the mall were selling Joe collectibles, waaay over priced. At all three places any PoC, and they had several, one place the entire Joe aisle had a layer of dust on it, were selling from $18.99 to $24.99. RoC were all around $18.99. The 25th were anywhere from $21 to $30, VvV the same, vehicles were around $60 up for PoC, and I saw a Sand Razor for $55, there were some of the repackaged VvV line (the ones with no accessories) for $7.99. Overall, I wasn't impressed, I don't mind a mark up, but selling a $7 figure, for $24 that's a bit much. The only light in the tunnel was at Winners, where they had few of the new RAGE tanks, and PoC VAMPs for $15, but due to space issues in my new residence, they unfortunately stayed where they were.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Silent Dusty

B

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: West Edmonton Mall
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 04:03:45 PM »

lol yeah when I was last in that mall I stopped at a collectors store whose name I can't remember, (probably about 8 years ago) they were trying to sell me a dusty v1 with missing thumb for like $25. Rent must be huge.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »