JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Resolute Figures  (Read 1630 times)

Realboss

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
Resolute Figures
« on: December 17, 2008, 11:02:33 AM »

The Resolute figures are out now in the States.  I just got back from Florida and ended up getting a Resolute Duke.  Originally I wasn't going to buy Duke(again) but the figure is a lot cooler than I thought he would be.  Someone beat me to the Cobra figures -Commander and Soldier and Firefly(no thanks anyway) but I did snag a best of the 80's battle set, Blowtorch and Torch figures.  They also had 15 Ultimate Battle sets sadly I could only bring one back.  It's for my good friend Morgadee. 
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
There can be only one.  One true GIJoe that is!

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Resolute Figures
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 12:19:33 PM »

Quote from: "Realboss"
The Resolute figures are out now in the States.  I just got back from Florida and ended up getting a Resolute Duke.  Originally I wasn't going to buy Duke(again) but the figure is a lot cooler than I thought he would be.  Someone beat me to the Cobra figures -Commander and Soldier and Firefly(no thanks anyway) but I did snag a best of the 80's battle set, Blowtorch and Torch figures.  They also had 15 Ultimate Battle sets sadly I could only bring one back.  It's for my good friend Morgadee. 

Dude, you didn't grab one for yourself?

Wow. Thanks.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

Realboss

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 07:32:21 PM »

Already have one, but was tempted for one to keep in box.
There can be only one.  One true GIJoe that is!

Kronz

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 10:34:40 PM »

Yojoe reviewed the Resolute Trooper and he was slobbering all over it. Sounds like a really nicely tooled update. Hasbro is going to be savvy in the coming months, it is probably important to them to get all of us to jump on board when movie product hits. They are already sneaking in weird shit. Wraith? Never heard of him, but he's on my shelf looking not just a little badass. So they have already got this ARAH fan to dabble in non-canon Joe figures. Ah but take it with a grain of salt from me, I actually bought Lobotomax and liked it. :p