JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Enjoying the break from the breakneck pace of Joe releases.  (Read 4878 times)

Kronz

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
Re: Enjoying the break from the breakneck pace of Joe releases.
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2008, 08:46:12 PM »

I will be happy to stop collecting the current 3 3/4 format as soon as movie figures hit shelves. Getting nice updates of the classic 80s Joes is all I really want to do. Hopefully they won't skip too many carded guys from the 80s, I think they should have gone in sequence a little more actually. For instance I'd almost rather have some lamer figures like Raptor or Chuckles than a remake of the ugly 89 Snake Eyes. And where is Dr Mindbender? He's more essential than a fair few Cobras that have been reissued.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

canprime

• phpBB Blue SNAKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2008, 09:02:18 PM »

I wouldn't mind a little bit of a lull after Christmas.  Give everyone a chance to catch their breath and hopefully clear out the wave 1 vehicles clogging the shelves.

Kronz

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2008, 10:58:51 PM »

I don't feel any slowing down really. Even having picked up full sets of the last few waves, I am still missing a few early ones. Somehow I had the dumb luck of finding a real carded Storm Shadow in a comic shop, and Gung Ho. Hopefully this kind of luck will lead me to my most desired figures: Rock n Roll, Stalker and Scarlett in their 82s. The dvd Stalker just feels so...incomplete.