JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Time to guess their names  (Read 23890 times)

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Time to guess their names
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2011, 01:57:32 AM »

Quote from: "NeoDragonKnight"
so wait, are we in the matrix?

No, it is not us who are in the Matrix. It is the Matrix that is all around us. It is in the very air you breathe, in the very stench emaning from 5h4rk's overworn gi joe underoos...   (check out here http://www.joecanuck.com/joe/board/index.php?topic=5344.15#msg54002)

Welcome, Neo  8)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 02:11:57 AM by latinjoe22 »
2 + 2 = 22

Bulman66

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2011, 10:15:08 AM »

I'm still going with my original Three-D for Cobra,
and Scratch for the Canucklehead since he has
his left hand deep in his pocket, and has a silly
smirk on his face. Looks to me like he managed
to scratch that itch. lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2011, 11:58:47 AM »

Quote from: "Bulman66"
I'm still going with my original Three-D for Cobra,
and Scratch for the Canucklehead since he has
his left hand deep in his pocket, and has a silly
smirk on his face. Looks to me like he managed
to scratch that itch. lol

LMAO!!! Sir, you get a  :timbits:
2 + 2 = 22

B

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2011, 04:52:53 PM »

I'd name the cobra dude Mr. White (I couldn't think of anything better)

The canuck should be named ice capp.

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2011, 11:32:53 PM »

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The red/Maple guy could very well be our Listen N' Fun Tripwire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 + 2 = 22

roger dodger

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2011, 09:03:43 AM »

Quote from: "NeoDragonKnight"
lol, I bet you Im completely wrong.

All I can say is WOW! Even if you are wrong, you definitely know your Joes. Great job!

5h4rK

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2011, 10:43:46 AM »

The red dude is Night Creeper Leader in disguise..

Editor

• View Profile
    • http://www.animeevolution.com
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2011, 05:11:37 PM »

Here's my completely random ideas for these guys.

The Cobra dude is named Prairie Dog. Born in Regina, He grew up down the street from Moose Jaw and suffered thru all of his insults and bad jokes from Kindergarten to High School, from the sand box to Junior Hockey try-outs. Growing up to see the kid he hated taking the step towards the military, "Reggie" as MJ would call him, took the other route becoming a drug runner, smuggling over the border where Saskatchewan meets Montana. While on his way to a tunnel he constructed near Regway SK, he observed his childhood nemesis and the other Canuckleheads preparing to intercept an Arbco container truck that would be crossing the border. His interest in the Ranger was observed by Black Ice, himself there ensure the truck got into the hands of Cobra North. Seeing the potential in one not only with the skills for getting items across the border but also in the apparent hated for a member of the Joe team, Black Ice hired Prairie dog on the spot. 

The Joe is Bobsled. Growing up in a small isolated town like Arviat in what is now Nunuvat, can lead a one to constant daydreaming. Jeff Baxter was the son of RCMP Officer posted to the remote town and thought the Olympics would be his way out, spending days envisioning himself sliding down a mountain at top speed. As he got older and realized that the IOC wasn't about to knock on their door, he looked to his Father's public service and took the steps to join the Canadian forces. Now as a member of the Canucklehead team he reached his goal of shooting down mountains. In his dream it was in a bobsled chasing the gold, In reality he's in a Snowcat chasing Cobra North operatives.
Convention Chairman: Anime Evolution 2010
August 13–15 2010, UBC-Vancouver, British Columbia

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2011, 08:06:27 PM »

Quote from: "Editor"

The Cobra dude is named Prairie Dog. Born in Regina, He grew up down the street from Moose Jaw and suffered thru all of his insults and bad jokes from Kindergarten to High School, from the sand box to Junior Hockey try-outs. Growing up to see the kid he hated taking the step towards the military, "Reggie" as MJ would call him, took the other route becoming a drug runner, smuggling over the border where Saskatchewan meets Montana. While on his way to a tunnel he constructed near Regway SK, he observed his childhood nemesis and the other Canuckleheads preparing to intercept an Arbco container truck that would be crossing the border. His interest in the Ranger was observed by Black Ice, himself there ensure the truck got into the hands of Cobra North. Seeing the potential in one not only with the skills for getting items across the border but also in the apparent hated for a member of the Joe team, Black Ice hired Prairie dog on the spot.  

The Joe is Bobsled. Growing up in a small isolated town like Arviat in what is now Nunuvat, can lead a one to constant daydreaming. Jeff Baxter was the son of RCMP Officer posted to the remote town and thought the Olympics would be his way out, spending days envisioning himself sliding down a mountain at top speed. As he got older and realized that the IOC wasn't about to knock on their door, he looked to his Father's public service and took the steps to join the Canadian forces. Now as a member of the Canucklehead team he reached his goal of shooting down mountains. In his dream it was in a bobsled chasing the gold, In reality he's in a Snowcat chasing Cobra North operatives.

WOW, now that is a back story!  +1
Lurking

Editor

• View Profile
    • http://www.animeevolution.com
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2011, 03:11:19 AM »

Thanks Bandonov. it was a slow day earlier and the basics for each of them only took a couple minutes. Figured as I had the time to flesh them a bit better.
Convention Chairman: Anime Evolution 2010
August 13–15 2010, UBC-Vancouver, British Columbia

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2011, 09:38:02 AM »

That really is good Editor. Really good work and well thought out. I like them both.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2011, 12:30:28 PM »

Quote from: "Editor"

I am speachless. That is fantastic writing: you get a :timbits:
2 + 2 = 22