JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Bought something off GIJCC lately? Check your credit card statements.  (Read 15893 times)

Scramble

• phpBB Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Bought something off GIJCC lately? Check your credit card statements.
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2012, 04:17:52 PM »

As it stands right now my city name is spelled wrong, I live in the USA and the state field is empty.  ???

Clearly you've logged into the wrong account. The only other explanation is that it isn't your fault, but then whose fault could it be?
Updated!

canprime

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Bought something off GIJCC lately? Check your credit card statements.
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2012, 06:44:41 PM »

I just wonder if they can survive all this nonsense.

As others have stated, they have run the operation pretty poorly when it comes to customer service, and the idea that anyone outside of the US gets the newsletter basically a month late is just insane.  On top of that their shipping rates are still a joke, although credit due it is better.

I think that there are a lot of people complaining who will just re-up, but I also think this fiasco has really put a dent in their cashflow, which may be the biggest hurdle for them to overcome.  Frankly I have seen nothing so far that makes me feel like they really have got the message about the quality of their operations, again most specifically customer service.  Now while this hasn't reached the level of 3H before they folded and FP got the TF licence, I wonder what kind of capital they are having to put out to fix their problems, while sitting on product/ideas that can't get started when they originally planned?  As a business owner I know that sometimes waiting for that next influx of cash/revenue is all that stands between opening tomorrow and closing today, no matter how well you plan and budget. 

Thankfully I gave up the "completist" attitude, and I now have no problem waiting on getting something for either the right price, or at the right location.  I just hope there is some attitude change at the top for FP going forward from this situation.