JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Enough with selling sets. Let's see yours!!!  (Read 15464 times)

joss789

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
Re: Enough with selling sets. Let's see yours!!!
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2010, 04:43:09 PM »

Later this Fall, i will be hunting for this set.  Whatever if the price is higher, i will get this set.
For now, all my money was spend for the US and CAN conventions.  I hope that i will able to display a set in this thread before the end of the year :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
www.canadianjoecon.com

THE LARGEST SELECTION OF JOE ITEMS IN CANADA!

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2010, 05:56:03 PM »

Quote from: "joss789"
Later this Fall, i will be hunting for this set.  Whatever if the price is higher, i will get this set.
For now, all my money was spend for the US and CAN conventions.  I hope that i will able to display a set in this thread before the end of the year :)

Joss, I'm bringing my 2009 set #75 to the con. If I still have it after august 7th, you'll be hearing back from me. 
2 + 2 = 22

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2010, 06:00:55 PM »

Quote from: "dodge822"
its not properly displayed yet, but, that will come after november when i move again, that is when new pic will be done of my entire collection, so here is my set.

set number 77/100, would rather set 82 though.

You are a man of your word in the end...I salute you! You could've taken them out from the foam and display them in action, but that would be too much asking since I got you to at least open the lid. As for your favorite number, I totally understand. When you got this set, did you try trading for the number you wanted?
2 + 2 = 22

dodge822

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2010, 09:28:54 PM »

Quote from: "latinjoe22"
Quote from: "dodge822"
its not properly displayed yet, but, that will come after november when i move again, that is when new pic will be done of my entire collection, so here is my set.

set number 77/100, would rather set 82 though.

You are a man of your word in the end...I salute you! You could've taken them out from the foam and display them in action, but that would be too much asking since I got you to at least open the lid. As for your favorite number, I totally understand. When you got this set, did you try trading for the number you wanted?

i thought about it, just never made it happen.
General Hawk: Technically, G.I. Joe does not exist, but if it did, it\'d be comprised of the top men and women from the top military units in the world, the alpha dog\'s. When all else fails, we don\'t.

joss789

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2010, 09:51:14 PM »

Quote from: "latinjoe22"
Quote from: "joss789"

Joss, I'm bringing my 2009 set #75 to the con. If I still have it after august 7th, you'll be hearing back from me. 

Thanks Latinjoe, if you still have your set after the con, send me a PM.  Maybe in one or two weeks, i should be able to buy it.  Anyway, i will probably meet you at the con :)
www.canadianjoecon.com

THE LARGEST SELECTION OF JOE ITEMS IN CANADA!