JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Intro  (Read 2303 times)

ARROW

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
Intro
« on: November 28, 2005, 07:48:37 PM »

Well, here's where I make a proper intro of myself.

I'm Ken Davis, 43 yahren of age, cartoonist, teacher of cartooning and toy collector. Been working in the animation/cartooning biz for over 20 years now, having done most everything under the sun. Comics, illustration, animation, storyboarding, design......even owned a studio for a little while.
I'm currently teaching storyboarding/drawing at the Art Insitute of Vancouver and have a couple of animated shows I've worked on coming out in 2006--Class of the Titans being one.

Toy collecting has been a passion for an equal amount of time, with action figures being the main focus. I've still got a sizable collection of 12" military figures--mostly 21C Hasbro, Dragon and others--head count around 450 or so. I like the lil' joes as well and have slowly accquired quite a bit of the new stuff from the past few years--head count around 200 figures I'd reckon.

Marvel Legends is a current fav of mine to collect. I'm a dear afficionado of things superheroic and the ML line fits my interests to a tee.
I split my time between Vancouver and my home in the BC Cariboo, with my wife , two dogs, cats and horses.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »