JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: SWEET Canadian Gi joe Stuff up on EBAY  (Read 2089 times)

paragoth

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
SWEET Canadian Gi joe Stuff up on EBAY
« on: May 22, 2009, 01:25:01 AM »

I'm selling off half my collection for somthing better. Please have a look at my stuff for sale on ebay, lots of canadian file cards and joes and lots of reallgood stuff,payload complete, worms with original antenna, 96 complete with weapons figure lot from 1982 - 1989, 3 crimson gaurds in mint, 8 vipers in mint. Some vehicle parts lot. and comming soon gi joe commemoritive disply pkg, it's the canadian version of the 60's gi joe shuttle, + astronaut,marine, regular army anf pilot. All Canadian decals mib. my prices arn't retarded neither. Just type in serch Gi jOE, My 96 figure lot will be the first thing noticed. its a featured item sorry i see some people selling off there hates but hell no, thats never leaving my house. PEW PEW. I want to say thank you who made thAT wicked tANK. i m rambling now. but yeah check out my stuff, if you say you own a Hate and your Canadian SEND ME A PIC OF YOU AND THE TANK AT FLUFFY_FISH6@HOTMAIL.COM AND i'll cut your shiping in half. I also am listing a big bulk of canadain fil cards from grunt to dr mindbender
you joe!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 01:55:53 AM by paragoth »

martin-montreal

• Snowbank Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: SWEET Canadian Gi joe Stuff up on EBAY
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 09:07:36 AM »

I think it would be easier if you provide a link to your auction...

http://shop.cafr.ebay.ca/merchant/armymedic01army  :shifty:

Martin
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

paragoth

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: SWEET Canadian Gi joe Stuff up on EBAY
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 08:16:16 PM »

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... otohosting

There ya go, This is for the Canadian Commemorative Collection, just go to see sellers other items for CDN file cards and all my other stuff.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »