JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Xbox 360 gamer profile?  (Read 1867 times)

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
Xbox 360 gamer profile?
« on: January 27, 2008, 02:31:08 PM »

I'm lazy so this is a cut and paste from a post I just made over at Joe Customs:

I've been enjoying the Raindow six game Vegas a lot as of late. I only get to play Saturday nights so when I do play I want to play with people who don't drive me nuts. I'm getting sick of young kids using the "N" word and saying "They raped me" when I get shot in the game. Junk like that ruins a good game.

So I thought I'd ask guys on message boards where I enjoy reading the conversations, what's your gamer tag? I'd like to find a good group of guys to play with / against.

It doesn't just have to be just Vegas. I have other games as well.

My Xbox 360 gamer tag is the same name I always use "morgardee".

Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

grunt 4 mvp

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Xbox 360 gamer profile?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 11:19:42 AM »

No XBox...   :(

Anyone have a DS or is that too juevenile?!  :)
Not to hijack, but it's the same theme, so 'DS friendcode swaps' would be cool if anyone has Zelda or Mariokart or something...
If you've got complete 90's figures FTS, PM me!

dodge822

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Xbox 360 gamer profile?
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 07:30:50 PM »

my gamer tag is dodge822 and i have both vegas, vegas 2, c.o.d 2, c.o.d. w.a.w. gears of war, gears of war 2, need for speed undercover, unreal turnament 3, cronicals of ridick, saints row,lost planet, soilder of fortune payback,brothers in arms hells highway,ghost recon advanced warfighter, g.r.a.w 2, gta 4, fable 2 and one more cant think of now
General Hawk: Technically, G.I. Joe does not exist, but if it did, it\'d be comprised of the top men and women from the top military units in the world, the alpha dog\'s. When all else fails, we don\'t.