JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: PoC in winnipeg  (Read 11101 times)

claw808

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: PoC in winnipeg
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2011, 02:50:09 PM »

I just found a pursuit of cobra skydive at zellers, looked around but did not find any new ones.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

ARROW

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2011, 03:11:45 PM »

Seen Wave 4 revision cases at Walmarts in my locale.  Found in one store last week, and found cleaned out there a few days later, then found fresh stock at a second store just a day ago. Honestly, my experience and gut feeling says that we will see restocks of these again--probably in the couple of week and probably a couple of times more.
Seeing only Skydives and Lowlights from wave 4--no Destro or Shadow Tracker from that wave.

Vehicles, as before, are shelf-glue--which is a pity. Only seeing Ice-cutters and Awe Strikers at Walmart.
The local Winners store saw a case of the Fury and Vamp for the nice price of $15--one of each went home with me.
TRU has POC, but Zellers appears to not have restocked since Christmas.
I'm going to start a personal campaign of checking the odd-ball places: stores like Superstore, London Drugs, Home Hardware, Pharmasave and some liquidator places on the off-chance that they MIGHT stock some Joes. Again, past experience has shown that stock DOES sometimes show up at these stores--might be worth a check.

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2011, 03:45:56 PM »

Quote from: "ARROW"
The local Winners store saw a case of the Fury and Vamp for the nice price of $15--one of each went home with me.

I'm glad you got them.  Still waiting for a restock in my stores.
Lurking

ARROW

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2011, 04:03:09 PM »

Quote from: "bandonov"
Quote from: "ARROW"

I'm glad you got them.  Still waiting for a restock in my stores.

Yeah, I was happy to get both...........but I'm pinching myself now because I really want the next Vamp release with the Steel Brigade driver. Looks like I'll have two!

B

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2011, 05:40:38 PM »

seriously. what locations in particular are you talking about, I'd really like to get my hands on a Lowlight.

ARROW

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2011, 08:05:12 PM »

Quote from: "B"
seriously. what locations in particular are you talking about, I'd really like to get my hands on a Lowlight.
I'm in Saskatoon, which would be a bit of a drive from Manitoba.
But don't let that distress you, chances are good you'll see re-stocks in your area too.

B

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2011, 02:34:24 PM »

well after several months of zero stock in eastern winnipeg, I by chance just happened to check out Regent Zeller's toy section this past saturday while buying some sleepers for my new son and and saw one peg of joes. Mostly first and second wave, but did manage to find one Skydive and one Lowlight (finally!!) in stock. Needless to say they are home with me.

B

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2011, 04:10:46 PM »

new update. TRU on Regent has some new stock. They have wave 5 right now. Steel Brigade, Cobra Commander, Jungle BAT, General Hawk, Blowtorch, and Cobra Trooper. They are not in the military section there. You'll find them on two seperate pegs by all the Halo figures and prince of persia/clearence toys.  I almost missed them, so when I left I put a nice bright Blowtorch up front.   Passed on the jungle bats and blowtorch completely.

B

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2011, 07:16:39 PM »

Zellers on Regent has the HISS scout and cycle armor listed for $22.99, They also have some of the previous waves,(a couple jungle vipers, a couple of shock troopers, even a low-light).