JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: You'd better watch the heck out.......  (Read 1924 times)

ARROW

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
You'd better watch the heck out.......
« on: December 14, 2011, 05:31:51 PM »

...You'd better not cry......
Watch the vid and tell me it wouldn't make most 7 year old Canadian kids cry!

http://io9.com/5868042/austrias-krampus-parade-celebrates-santas-child+eating-monster

Never, ever heard of this myth before, and its been around for a while by the sounds of it, but I tellya if I had seen THAT when I was a little kid, it'd have freaked my brains right out the back of my skull. Crazy stuff.

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
Re: You'd better watch the heck out.......
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 05:47:19 PM »

Reminds me of something from Gwar.  ;)
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: You'd better watch the heck out.......
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 06:55:38 PM »

A parade full of horrific goats!!!!  :o That's scary indeed. Had I been a kid I would be begging on my knees for my parents not to let Satan Klaws take me away. Fortunately for me, they didn't know about Krampus  ;D !

Arrow, you just reopened a page from my childhood memories. In my mother's country (Colombia) it's clowns that come and take you away by dumping you in a huge bag if you're a bad kid. One night before going to bed, I remember my aunt putting us to bed and we could hear the sirens of the fire trucks. Of course, we didn't know at the time they were fire trucks. She told us it was the laughter of the clowns that were passing by each house to take away the naughty ones. And we did close our eyes fast...and went to sleep  :D.
2 + 2 = 22