Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > Quebec

Joes in Montreal

(1/6) > >>

Redmao:
Gi Joe vs Cobra and some spytroops two packs are sold at $6.99 each in Montreal at a store named Legends action figures on St-Hubert street.
They also have some 12 inch and some vintage arah figures and vehicules.

One of the owner told me that they're supposed to receive their Valor vs Venom this week and that they plan on selling them about $12, it depends on their supplier. I'll be able to tell you more on that next thursday when I'll go back at the store. I know, I know its higher than buying at walmart, but I'm for encouraging the little collector oriented store more that Wally. (some of you are aware of my opinion about the retail giant)

On another note, the owners are going on an american trip soon where they plan on getting a few american exclusive. so stay tuned for more.

Redmao:
who'd believe it...I got my cobra infantry 6 pack from a local toy store!!!  That and the night force pack as well, what a lucky night!!!. They got a few spytroops as well like the cool CC with helmet with Switch Gear!!!

they went to NYC for toyfare so they brought back a few things!

As went there, I saw that the main joe collectors were there each with a troop pack in hand, the owners brought each of us one :)

Sadly though, they didnt get their VvV shipment  because of a supplier problem, but they do have something up their sleeve to get those figures soon.

More on that next week!

Stealth Viper:
Awesome find! How much did you get dinged in CAN funds for the Infantry pack?

Redmao:
$49.99 for each 6 packs...that's kinda what I expected to pay

Agent_Loop:
HOLY F*N MOLY!
I would have expected $30, at most.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version