JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: 3 3/4 Indy figures  (Read 5979 times)

Stealth Viper

• Administrator
  • Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: 3 3/4 Indy figures
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2008, 02:02:32 PM »

YES!

http://www.hasbro.com/indianajones/defa ... Redemption

Offer valid in US and Canada only.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Quote from: \"Pete The Greek\"
My review of the Rat:

A little piece of crap.

Hammer Viper

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2008, 07:14:55 PM »

Quote from: "Pete The Greek"
I saw these figures in person last night at Zellers.  The Russian soldier really sucks.  To skinny for my liking to be incorporated into the Joe line as Oktober Guards.

I agree.  I saw them last night also, and they looked much better in pictures.  Toys r Us just got the 2 inch kid style figures ( similar to the Galactic Hereos), they look good.   

Realboss

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2008, 06:36:49 PM »

I picked up the delux Indy with Ark on the weekend.  I originally got it just for the ark(Cobra is after the ark among some other ocult items and know which warehouse to find them in), but the Indy figure is pretty cool.  He comes with a white cloth removable robe and has his vintage outfit on underneath with a molded belt that includes a holster and rubber clip for the rolled up whip that comes with the figure.  He also has a pistol.  The only let down as far as the set goes is; Indy's trubin is molded to his head-it would have been cool to have a removable turbin like the mail-in StormShadow and a staff with medalion(well of souls) would have been nice.  Suffice to say Indy will be helping the Joe team stop Cobra's new plot.

Not a bad fig.  They don't look as great on the pegs.
There can be only one.  One true GIJoe that is!

Lt Storm

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
    • http://canadaseliteheadquarters.com/
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2008, 06:04:50 AM »

I picked up a bunch myself, the arc is so neat and I opened it up  :o  and it was empty.  I picked up two other indy figures, the troop car and the cargo truck.  I want another troop car to customize it.  What's cool is that the figures come with top secret artifacts.  I can't wait to get enough stickers to get the mail away fig.   :lol:
When life gives you lemons...trade them in for oranges, they are much better for you.