JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: BFTB Store Now Open! Colouring Project Collections Available  (Read 1540 times)

The Baron

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bloodforthebaron.com

Action Force - The Complete Works collects the exclusive BFTB Colouring Project comic strips in a set of printed edition books. Each softback volume contains 244 full-colour pages and measures 8" x 10.5".  There are three volumes currently available with a further seven in development.

Volume One
Volume One contains the strips: Ambush!, Attack!, Operation Bloodhound, Jungle Terror, Death Castle, Codename Tracker, Menace of the Baron, The File on the Baron and the SAS and Space Force Datafiles.

Volume Two
Volume Two contains the strips: Sea Fury, Operation Sealion, Assault on Atoll Z, World Enemy No. 1, Revenge of the Red Shadows, Venom of Cobra, Showdown for the Shadows!, School for Snakes, Storm Shadow, The Cobra Conversion and the Red Shadow, Z Force and Q Force Datafiles.

Volume Three
Volume Three contains the strips: Death in South America, The Great Cobra Robbery, Snake Hunt, London in Peril, The Raid!, Project Highball, Maximum Kill!, Doom Plague!, Assassin! and the Action Force Battlefiles.

Orders
Volumes are $30.00 apiece + shipping.  Please note that the books are printed in the USA.  Payment by Paypal only.
Please contact [email:3czt2hg0]bloodforthebaronorders@gmail.com[/email:3czt2hg0] for shipping quotes and orders.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

jamarmiller

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bloodforthebaron.com
Re: BFTB Store Now Open! Colouring Project Collections Available
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 08:02:27 AM »

WOW just wow, thats all I can say about these

I just got mine in the mail today and man was great book.

I honestly cant believe that ANY JOE COMIC BOOK Collector would go without these

The book is just wonderfully put together, professionally done and just a great read.

These classic stories are colored for the first time and collected into a beautifully done 240 some pages Trade paperback

Has a really nice forward done by various GI  JOE Collectors with some connection to the whole ACTION FORCE universe

has a Great index in the front and the pages have been numbered to easily find each story

What is super nice also is at the end of the book the colorist who worked on the book are listed with their websites / or contact info

Stories are the classic stories from old and they hold up great over time. But the color adds a whole new depth to them that the black and white strips from the 80s just didnt have. you see things in the art that you didnt see before and realize how well and detailed the artist did each page.

Just a fantastic book in all aspects. NO JOE COMIC collection is complete without these. And whats great is its super afforable IMVHO.

If you would try to collect the 25 some year old strips you would easily pay 3 times as much and the old stuff even in the best of condition would be falling apart. This is done in color and on newly printed paper and collected in one place

I cant say enough about this book and Im so happy with my 3 volumes

thank you Baron , cant wait to buy the next one
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
LONG LIVE THE RED SHADOWS