General Section > General Joe Talk

BH Mike's Latest Haul

(1/6) > >>

AlleyViper:
Ok, after just reading about Mike's latest and greatest haul, I'm really interested in seeing some pictures.  I'm also very jealous that the locals get such an awesome opportunity to walk into the store and walk out with some cool stuff.  Seriously considering dropping everything and moving to Hamilton just to get in on the Bounty of Mike...   Ya, you heard me!

BHMike:
*sigh*.... everyone wants pics before it's unpacked.... ok then.

Here's some pics I just snapped....... mind you, I've already emtied alot, and the tubs you see are still all packed with 'Joe-Goodness'.

Look on the bright side Adam........... nevermind....  it just sucks that you're not here in Hamilton!

Seriously however, I DO plan on putting some of the newer stuff online..... once I take care of the older stuff first - which I haven't really touched yet.
What I have gone through for the site is already in the back - and not in these pics.

Goto http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com/files  to see them.
There's 4 pics, all titled pic1, pic2, pic3, pic4.

there's also some 'star wars stuff' there......
But the Joe items are the 'pic' files.

Mike

gsmiley007:
Man, that's sweet.

Too bad I'm to far away as well.

Looks like some nice stuff.

Got anything on my list I sent ya? :)

BHMike:
However Richard, you have one up on Adam...... you've actually BEEN in the store a half dozen times!

As for you list..... no clue as when I get something this big in, I NEVER look at lists until I'm done.... even then, I'm usually just glad to be 'done' with them and I don't want anything to do with Joes for a few days.... can ya blame me?
Mike

Agent_Loop:
Lots of JvC goodness!
Expect a another visit from the Loopman real soon!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version