General Section > General Joe Talk

BH Mike's Latest Haul

<< < (2/6) > >>

AlleyViper:
Gsmiley, you're in Ottawa, you have no excuse!  I'm in Calgary!  If I lived in Ottawa, I'd be in the store right now "helping" Mike unpack all that stuff, right into the trunk of my car.  Not stealing of course, just racking up a personal debt to Mike the likes of which I'd have to pay it off by working for him, or mowing his lawn, washing his car, walking his dog, for the rest of my life.

As for the pics, wow.  We need a crying emoticon because thats what I'm doing...look at all those figs!  And so many Vipers, Python Patrol, w.7.5, green ones....damn!  :shock:

Now I just have to figure out how to brainwash Loop, Pete and whoever is local to buy that stuff for me....how about some  

morgardee:
Hey Mike, looks like I might have a service call on Thursday in Hamilton so assuming it goes well I'll most likely be popping in. So how much for the conquest x 30? That and I need to pay you for the APC your holding for me.

Hmmm, I think I need to sell some blood.

Deadshot:
hmm i think i might be taking a trip  on saturday  now ...

wow ..   just wow.

:thumbsup:

Pete The Greek:

--- Quote from: ""AlleyViper"" ---Now I just have to figure out how to brainwash Loop, Pete and whoever is local to buy that stuff for me....how about some  
--- End quote ---

I am technically not a local as it's a good drive to get there. Local to me means some one in the Hamilton area.

For a minute there, I thought my collection was stolen  :shock: lol Then I realized I have more than that. That is scary.

AlleyViper:

--- Quote from: ""Pete The Greek"" ---
--- Quote from: ""AlleyViper"" ---Now I just have to figure out how to brainwash Loop, Pete and whoever is local to buy that stuff for me....how about some  :timbits:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version