General Section > General Joe Talk

So wwhen should i stop with the Cobra Soldiers six packs...?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Stealth Viper:
I think he means the 100 even thing. He's been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Spillspleen:
Dooooooooooooooooh!!!

100 already...lol...hmmmm...and just what are you using for guns eh?

Pete The Greek:

--- Quote from: ""Damed Viper"" ---I think he means the 100 even thing. He's been there, done that, got the t-shirt.
--- End quote ---

Give the man a cigar.  :D   100 was my goal and I have passed that mark through trades and one bulk order from a guy on joecustoms that got them at retail cost for me.  Why?  Three trips to the States (1 in WA and 2 NY State) turned up a big fat 0 for me.  I have no confidence these packs will have a long shelf life, so I jumped on the opportunities that were created.  But I am seriously thinking about 200 as my next bench mark but I am not going to kill myself in terms of effort to find them.  You would think 126 guys would take up alot of room but they don't.  

--- Quote from: ""Spillspleen"" ---Dooooooooooooooooh!!!

100 already...lol...hmmmm...and just what are you using for guns eh?
--- End quote ---

My imagination.  It's cheaper    The accessories are not a big concern for me. I don't display my figures with the accessories at this point in time.  Like I need the vacuum to suck up any more weapons.

gsmiley007:
And I though 4 or 5 6packs would be good.

Redmao:
I have two packs and two extra soldiers meaning 14 and each one is armed with a Scalpel AK. Sure its far from being an army, so they surround CC to protect him...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version