Tattoo Shane:
The Edmonton Collectible Toy and Comic Show
Sunday, March 29th
Shaw Conference Centre - Hall A
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
10am - 6pm
$8 Admission - Kids Under 12 FREE
www.edtoyshow.com

Bring a donation to the Edmonton Food Bank and enter to win one of several great door prizes!

Special guests:
James Kyson Lee who plays Ando in the hit television series Heroes!

Matthew Wood, the academy award nominated sound designers best known for his voice portrayal of General Grievous in Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith and Clone Wars!

Gus Lopez, creator of the Star Wars Collector Archive and co-author of the recently released collecting tome "Gus and Duncan's Comprehensive Guide to Star Wars Collectibles."

Mark Bellomo, author of the Ultimate Guides to GI Joe and Transformers as well as several other collecting publications.

Hall A of the Shaw Conference Center offers over 27,000 square feet of space and as always, Western Canada's largest selection of collectible toy and comic dealers will be on hand offering a wide variety of products for the serious and casual collector!

The Edmonton Collectible Toy and Comic Show is brought to you in part by Happy Harbor Comics (www.happyharborcomics.com), Quikcard (www.quikcard.com) and Global Edmonton. 

Be sure to visit our site often at www.edtoyshow.com and join our mailing list!

sniper:
Excellent show.  The kids and I always manage to walk away with something good.

valkbuddy:
The show is amazing! Looking forward to going and picking up some new joes!

Inzane:
I'll be there.    (my first show of its kind ever!)

Sureshot:

--- Quote from: "valkbuddy" ---The show is amazing! Looking forward to going and picking up some new joes!

--- End quote ---
If it's anything like last year, don't get your hopes up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version