Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > Ontario

Start checking your local Walmarts.

(1/2) > >>

canprime:
I was at Warden/Eglinton today and they didn't have much, but they did have a Retaliation Fang Boat on clearance for $10. 

So if you happen by a Walmart, maybe check and see if they are clearancing the Retaliation stuff.

morgardee:
It was all pulled in my area. I suspect it's going to show up in those caged $5 bins they put in front of the toy section soon.

Still, even if they do a blow out at something like $5 a figure I find it hard to get excited over the product. Honestly I think my interest in G.I. Joe is fading. Heck, my interest is toys in general is hardly there. 

Pete The Greek:

--- Quote from: morgardee on September 12, 2012, 09:02:14 AM ---Still, even if they do a blow out at something like $5 a figure I find it hard to get excited over the product. Honestly I think my interest in G.I. Joe is fading. Heck, my interest is toys in general is hardly there.

--- End quote ---

Same boat (no pun intended). 

Sam:

--- Quote from: canprime on September 11, 2012, 12:55:12 PM ---I was at Warden/Eglinton today and they didn't have much, but they did have a Retaliation Fang Boat on clearance for $10. 

So if you happen by a Walmart, maybe check and see if they are clearancing the Retaliation stuff.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the info.

Picked up the 4 x 4 and the Fang boat at $10 at Scarborough Town Center.

Also picked up couple Retaliation figures at $5 a piece.  Along with a 30th Cobra Trooper and PoC Cobra Commander, also for $5 each.   :)

morgardee:

--- Quote from: Pete The Greek on September 12, 2012, 10:25:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: morgardee on September 12, 2012, 09:02:14 AM ---Still, even if they do a blow out at something like $5 a figure I find it hard to get excited over the product. Honestly I think my interest in G.I. Joe is fading. Heck, my interest is toys in general is hardly there.

--- End quote ---

Same boat (no pun intended).

--- End quote ---

Glad it's not just me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version