Site Stuff > Message Board News

Just checkin in..

(1/3) > >>

Deadshot:
Crazy legs  mentioned the  site on  the Book face,   so, I decided to  check  back in.

so.... uh,  Hi.

canprime:
Hey.  It is ghost town here now.  You'll be lucky to see one-two posts a month.  Less even is more likely.  Hopefully with the news of a new Snake Eyes movie it might pick up a little.

Sundance:
*coughs on the dust*

Hey.

morgardee:
I saw the same post on Face Book and followed Pete. Been a long time. Surprised I remembered my old password.

I can't remember the last time I logged in here. Same with Joe Customs and Hiss Tank.

Most Joe talk happens on social media for me knowadays. Maybe it's just me but GI Joe isn't as high on my priorities as it used to be.

Still, I made some good friends and had fun making toys back in the day.

So yeah, hi!

canprime:

--- Quote from: morgardee on October 29, 2018, 08:18:14 PM ---I saw the same post on Face Book and followed Pete. Been a long time. Surprised I remembered my old password.

I can't remember the last time I logged in here. Same with Joe Customs and Hiss Tank.

Most Joe talk happens on social media for me knowadays. Maybe it's just me but GI Joe isn't as high on my priorities as it used to be.

Still, I made some good friends and had fun making toys back in the day.

So yeah, hi!

--- End quote ---

Hey Morgardee!!  Long time.  Yeah it is definitely lonely here now.  Good to see an old name pop up after so long.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version