Site Stuff > Message Board News

Just checkin in..

<< < (3/3)

canprime:
Belated Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Turner, B, and others...don't be a stranger on the boards.  C'mon back once in awhile to try and keep joecanuck alive until the Snake Eyes movie gets up and running!

Happy New Year as to all as well.

Pete The Greek:

--- Quote from: morgardee on October 29, 2018, 08:18:14 PM ---Most Joe talk happens on social media for me knowadays. Maybe it's just me but GI Joe isn't as high on my priorities as it used to be.
--- End quote ---

Facebook has killed most message board traffic out there.

I am hardly active on social media any more.  Facebook and all that political crap on it has turned me off.   

The only GI JOE stuff I have interest in right now is some of the customs that have been made.  Otherwise, Hasbro decision to shelve the product as made it easy for me to collect other toys. 

Zenith27:
Hello from the West Coast. Still alive out here.

Only one new Joe this past year for me. A SA Cobra Officer it took me a month to snipe and cost a fortune. Can't wait for the next recession to drive the ARAH prices back down.

At least Transformers is moving in the right direction. Maybe Hasbro will see the success of the retro Bumblebee stuff and consider some Joe reboot with a bit of retro feel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version