General Section > General Joe Talk

If you had the money what would you buy

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sundance:
hahaha, yeah, I think they graduated Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy.

Zenith27:
I got roped into selling at a toy show a couple weeks ago.

After unexpectedly trading for a Special Missions Brazil set I've been pulled back in.

I'd get a Viper glider I expect since I have the Falcon glider and it looks lonely.

B:
Kind of funny. I actually am thinking of trading/selling my Toybiz Marvel Legends figures and I might consider going after one of the big three playsets from the vintage line. 
Depends on how much I'm offerered I guess.

Update: So i actually pulled the trigger and bought myself a Flagg. Its missing some parts but overall very excited and no regrets. However I stumbled on one problem. With all my kids I have no room to actually assemble it HAHA!  I'm sure I'll have it up for a couple hours one day soon but then its going into storage for the next 20 years! Right now I'm just giving it a quick wipe and smiling a lot. Very excited. Totally worth it! My wife rolled her eyes and said "I don't even want to know"

B:

--- Quote from: Zenith27 on February 25, 2020, 08:41:53 PM ---I got roped into selling at a toy show a couple weeks ago.

After unexpectedly trading for a Special Missions Brazil set I've been pulled back in.

I'd get a Viper glider I expect since I have the Falcon glider and it looks lonely.

--- End quote ---

Nice. That's never been on my radar. What is the appeal if I might ask?

bishop:
Funny thing, I would buy the craziest vehicle of all time: the BUZZ BOAR!!! ;) Never found one at the right price, so if I had a lot, I would get it at the next opportunity! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version