General Section > General Joe Talk

Looking back at the collection

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jon S.:
Sorry I'm not here much.

It doesn't cost very much money to keep *this* site going. As long as you guys want it around, I'll make sure it's around. Over the summer I was looking into finding the old assets for the message board (banners/colours/etc) but I think they're gone forever.

I've been going to school for writing over the past couple years. Maybe that will translate into more content for gijoe-canada.com

Zenith27:
I sold some spares at a show back in March before COVID shut everything down and made a fortune. ARAH prices are INSANE right now.

I can't say I've bought much in ages though a buddy has been picking up the new 6" figs for me even though I was waffling on getting them. He's managed to find everything but the Cobra Island stuff with constant visits to TrU. I decided to get them to reward his persistence but I haven't opened any of them.

Collection is still out on display minus the Flagg and HQ due to space constraints. I can't say I've TOUCHED anything in 2 years or so other than dusting.

Oh, I bought that retro AWE Striker. I liked the sturdy box!

Pete The Greek:
Would this help?

https://web.archive.org/web/20060401000000*/joecanuck.com

--- Quote from: Jon S. on December 07, 2020, 08:45:27 PM ---Sorry I'm not here much.

It doesn't cost very much money to keep *this* site going. As long as you guys want it around, I'll make sure it's around. Over the summer I was looking into finding the old assets for the message board (banners/colours/etc) but I think they're gone forever.

I've been going to school for writing over the past couple years. Maybe that will translate into more content for gijoe-canada.com

--- End quote ---

Jon S.:

--- Quote from: Pete The Greek on July 01, 2021, 03:24:30 PM ---Would this help?

https://web.archive.org/web/20060401000000*/joecanuck.com

--- Quote from: Jon S. on December 07, 2020, 08:45:27 PM ---Sorry I'm not here much.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yes. Yes it would.

B:
awesome this thread was started over a year ago and still active (with long periods of silence between posts   :) )

since my initial post I managed to buy a decent Cobra Terrordrome for a couple hundred, but finding missing pieces is beyond crazy. I simply can't afford those parts.

I've looked at the 6" line but haven't pulled the trigger as its too much for me. Maybe my days of collecting are done or at best stagnant but I still love the nostalgia that comes with reading these posts and taking my joes out at Christmas.

Stay safe everyone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version