JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: What is YOUR Chinese Zodiac?  (Read 5863 times)

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
What is YOUR Chinese Zodiac?
« on: March 22, 2007, 12:34:53 AM »

I normally don't give a rats ass about what your zodiac sign.  But I saw this on another message board and figure why not look it up, I am bored.

Which one represents you?
http://www.rainfall.com/horoscop/chinese.htm

So it looks like based on the time period I was born in, I am represented by the Dragon.  Much better than being a freaking rat.  The scary thing that Dragon description is very accurate in who I am.

Dragon people are balls of fire! They are full of vitality and love of life. Always on the run, they drag their faithful band of admirers behind them. Dragons are egotistical, eccentric, demanding, and giving.

They are proud, direct, and loaded with high ideals which they always try to live up to. Having a zeal for life, they want to live it on a grand scale. They have the potential for accomplishing many great things as long as they don't get too far ahead of themselves. When dragons do something, good or bad, you can be certain their deeds do not go unnoticed! Dragons are always making the news.

It is next to impossible to win an argument with Dragon people.They intimidate anyone who challenges them. Once you arouse their anger, they keep after you for a very long time. Dragons are extremely loyal to friends and family. When really needed they always come to the rescue. They are the first ones to say "I told you so". In spite of being overly emotional, a Dragon is not sentimental or even romantic. They will just take it for granted that everyone loves them. Although they are stubborn and irrational, they are not petty or begrudging with their favors. It is hard for them to hide their feelings. They don't even try.

Not being secretive themselves, they can't be expected to keep a confidence for long; but Dragons speak from the heart and are always sincere. Their manners may seem brusque and too direct, but they merely want to get things moving. Being creatures of action, they motivate others, too. They often get into rushes and fail to see the flaws in a situation.Instead of diving in, Dragons need to learn to check things out better. Dragons need purpose in their lives, causes to fight for, and goals to reach. An uninvolved Dragon is a sad sight indeed.

Dragons consider themselves very strong. They will often bite off more than they can chew. When this happens, they are too proud to ask for help and exhaust themselves. Dragons can do many things well. They may be artists, politicians, doctors, or ministers. When Dragons choose the right profession, they will be successful and devoted. They just can't help winning!

In romance, Dragons are seldom the losers and are usually the ones breaking hearts. Dragons don't marry too young, and many are content and happier living alone. Dragons will always have more than their share of friends and admirers to keep them company. Dragons are really softies and fall apart if they lose their supporters. They dazzle as long as there is someone who believes in them.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 12:40:10 AM by Pete The Greek »
Go Leafs Go - just end '67

VEGA1

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: What is YOUR Chinese Zodiac?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 01:40:46 AM »

This can't be right it say's that I'm the boar :( Some of it is true thought :cobra:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
VEGA~1:cobra:

Raptor

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 09:55:42 AM »

I'm a tiger. It suggests that I'm a showoff that like attention. But we all know *that* isn't true. ;-)

:chicken:
\"\'Must-look-akward-ya-hoo!\"

Moto-Viper

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bur.st/~mviper/
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 10:51:49 AM »

I'm a boar - not very accurate description, but people always have a hard time guessing my sign.
Ich muss - Ich muss mir wieder weh tun
Ich tu mir leid, so leid
Ich muss - Ich muss mir wieder weh tun
weil nur der Schmerz mir bleibt

Scramble

• phpBB Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 01:07:09 PM »

I'm the clever and charismatic monkey.
Updated!

Raptor

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 03:21:43 PM »

Tigers are rebels. They are both colorful and unpredictable. Their energy and love of life are stimulating.They love being the center of attention and never go unnoticed. Tigers are impatient and always look for action.They speak their minds when upset and have suspicious natures.

But in spite of their quick tempers, they are sincere, generous and very affectionate. They also possess a great sense of humor.  Tigers like people, involvement,and dedication to humanitarian causes. They seek out adventures, and at certain points in their lives, they will be very rebellious. They must act out some of their ideals and lash out at the wrongs of society. Tigers are so daring that they acquire many admirers. Those who disapprove of what Tigers do still will secretly admire Tigers for their actions.

When Tigers are injured they need all-out sympathy. Logic does not appeal to them. They want to be comforted. They will listen sincerely to the advice you give, and then do exactly as they please. Since they have a lot of spunk, no matter how down and out they get,they never give up. They can always start over again.

People born during the year of the Tiger have super egos. Tread lightly and don't hurt their feelings. They may never forgive you! Tigers are romantic, passionate, and playful. They are also extremely jealous and possessive. If they do not learn to control their emotions, they could cause themselves much trouble.The lives of Tigers are full of emotional situations, but they love it that way. They love life and want to live it to the fullest.

Optimistic, Tigers always bounce back for new and fresh challenges. Tigers are very generous with rewards when you have pleased them. Being delightful hosts, Tigers go all-out to see that you have a good time. They are intense individuals, especially when upset and angry, but Tigers are famous for their ability in influencing others and swaying crowds.

This is me right down to the gigantic ego. I had an ex boss that would never let her birthday be known because she didn't want people to know that much about her, and made me check the detailed horoscope of anyone we were going to hire.

Needless to say she was batshit crazy, but the accuracy is pretty damned good.

:chicken:
\"\'Must-look-akward-ya-hoo!\"

Deadshot

• phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 07:18:17 PM »

So Apparently I am  A Snake.

Snakes are romantic and charming. They are deep thinkers and always mysterious. Snakes are graceful and soft spoken. They love a good book and appreciate all of the arts. They lean towards all of the finer things in life. Snakes trust themselves above all others and are seldom wrong; but behind a sophisticated front,Snakes are very superstitious!

Snakes are good with money and don't have to worry about finances. Somehow, when money is needed, it appears. In spite of their good luck with money, Snakes should never gamble. They could suffer big losses if they did, but Snakes learn fast. Once they have made a mistake,they never repeat it. They also never forgive you if you break a promise. By nature they are skeptical beings but keep their suspicions to themselves. They are very private and not concerned with the business of others. Idle gossip is not for them.

Snakes can be possessive in their relationships with others.They are passionate but jealous lovers. You can never tell how far Snakes will go to achieve their aims. They are relentless and their computer-like brains never stop plotting.When you anger them, you feel their icy hostility instead of hearing any sharp words. They will bide their time for revenge, so watch out! Snakes are elegant dressers, well-mannered, and always discrete. They always appear quiet and docile, but watch out, they never betray their true feelings. Their moves are planned out well in advance and they will hold their position to the bitter end. They can be evasive, and just when you think you have them, they slip away.

Snakes make good politicians since they can negotiate just about anything. Snakes also have a great sense of humor, and even in a crisis situation, they can lighten the atmosphere. They never lose their spark even when weighed down by trouble themselves. Being pillars of strength,they always maintain their presence of mind during confusion or crisis.

Snakes have beautiful skin. They possess a cool and classic air about them. They love expensive things,too. Snakes save for the real thing rather than buy an imitation. Snakes admire power and surround themselves with successful people. Their many talents and natural abilities make them sought-after as leaders. People admire and support Snakes even if they don't understand them.

Whatever happens, Snakes always strike out for themselves. They know how to use people and situations to their advantage. They are destined for fame and fortune.

I'd  say that   some of that  applies to me. 
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 10:42:05 PM by Deadshot »
Zinthos.

Cobra Freak

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 10:07:57 PM »

I'm the Monkey :)

Cobra Freak ;D

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 10:36:51 PM »

I'm a figgin' Ox.

I didn't need that thing to tell me that however. ;-)

Oxes may appear docile, but watch out! They also have quite a temper. They are extremely determined and work tirelessly to get what they want. Step by step and piece by piece, they move steadily toward their goals. People born under the sign of the Ox are dependable and stick to a routine until the job is done. They are fair-minded and good listeners, but they can also be extremely stubborn.

Because of their trustworthy character, Oxes will often hold  positions of authority and responsibility. They always get ahead in the world. They must be careful not to become slaves to their jobs or profession. Oxes can be forceful leaders and eloquent speakers when the occasion arises. In troubled times they will have great presence of mind and will never be intimidated. They are very proud souls. Oxes are systematic and respect traditions. They mistrust things they don't understand,and they hate loose ends.They can also be vulnerable in romance. They are so straightforward that they don't relate to the love games others play. Since it takes a long time to develop intimate relationships, Oxes like long courtships. Once they have made up their minds, they are loyal and giving-almost to a fault.

Ox people are neat and punctual, honest and hard working. Oxes make ideal mates since they always do more than their share. They have a long memory and remember the little details others miss. Once Oxes are angry with you, they will carry their grievance a long way. When they are unhappy or upset, they will bury themselves in their work until they feel better. Oxes always pay their debts. If they owe you anything, they will never forgive themselves until the debt is paid. They always remember a favor, and though they don't use flowery words,they will show their appreciation in other ways. Their actions speak louder than words.

When Oxes lose their temper, they really lose it! There will be no reasoning with them, so get out of their way until they cool off. Always appeal to the head rather than to the heart of the Oxes. They quickly understand the pros and cons to the situation. Oxes seldom get sick and are not tolerant of weaker people. They should learn how to relax more.

Oxes hate to ask for help. If it takes them twice as long to accomplish something, they still prefer working alone. They want things to last and build them with care. Oxes love their home and family and provide well for them. They do well at long term investments with stability and firm foundations. They are definitely not gamblers. Oxes earn their success by their own merits and don't expect any free rides.

Some would say that's me to a T.
Mike

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2007, 02:52:12 PM »

Hey, what's wrong with the Rat? That's it! On behalf of the rat people I hope my first round match for the Joe Wrestling is against Pete.  ;D
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

TankGirl

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2007, 02:53:51 PM »

I'm the sheep...

it couldn't be more wrong about my personality.

Redmao

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2007, 05:03:21 PM »

I'm a horse.
Say no to AFA.