Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > All Across Canada

Zellers sale Nov. 13th-19th.

(1/5) > >>

canprime:
So there is a sale this week.  25% off all JOE figures/vehicles.  While not great on some items, it does knock down the price to a more reasonable amount for some things.

Of course the Target exclusive packs are now down to $22.50.
The PP Conquest & TF Tiger Rat are down to $22.50
The Rhino is now $60.

So while not too bad, it is still better than full price.  Especially those jets.  However I will wait until a better deal, at least 30% off, for the jets.

morgardee:
That's the part that is driving me nuts. I just paid $22.50 for that Serpent Armor set when for the exact same money I could have bought another Tiger Rattler. Man, if it wasn't fior the fact that I'm affraid these will dry up fast I would probably have passed on it for now.

Scramble:
So if I bought some RoC stuff in the last week and still have my receipt, can I get a price adjustment? How?

Storm.Shadow:

--- Quote from: "Scramble" ---So if I bought some RoC stuff in the last week and still have my receipt, can I get a price adjustment? How?

--- End quote ---

Just bring your receipt to the customer service desk and let them know that these items are now on sale.  They'll check the SKUs and refund the difference.

canprime:

--- Quote from: "Scramble" ---So if I bought some RoC stuff in the last week and still have my receipt, can I get a price adjustment? How?

--- End quote ---

Take the receipts to customer service and let them know you would like a price adjustment for the items that are on sale.  I did it this morning no problem.  I used the savings to get my 3rd Serpent Armor.  AWESOME ITEM!!!!!!!

D'OH, beaten by Storm Shadow

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version