JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: GI JOE 3 3/4 returns (or did it really leave?)  (Read 12765 times)

Spillspleen

• HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
GI JOE 3 3/4 returns (or did it really leave?)
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2005, 01:13:17 AM »

The reason I ask about P.O.Boxes is I could not get Agent Faces or Stormy sent there...................at all...:(...!!!!!!!!!!

So even some U.S. people get screwed by Hasblow.....!

Now I hope everything works out at my other address...it is a family cabin...I can not see why it would not.........so here hoping......!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Toradoch

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bijoe.com
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2005, 08:32:06 AM »

Gah.  What fools.  It's a very, very simple process to include Canada in your shipping domain as a registered US business, especially if you enforce USD payment and COD the taxes to the recipient.  We deal with this all the time at work..when we give the US company the info, they always comeback 'wow...that was easy.'
Thank goodness for friends in the US also addicted to t3h plastic crack.

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2005, 08:48:40 AM »

Well that sucks! Still MC group did say they were going to carry these as well. Might cost a few more bucks, but it's something.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

BIGFAN

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2005, 09:42:34 PM »

i am in fact one of the online retailers that will be getting this stuff. i have no idea on price point as of yet but you can be sure i will be as competetive with hasbro as i can.

the thing to remember here is they will not ship to canada or to po boxes or to any other foreign country for 1 simple reason.

it is impossible to track the item sent and therefore impossible to protect themselves from possible fraudulent claims (which has happened to me from foreign customers before...and there was nothing i could do about it)

so thats why they do it that way.

i am excited about the new stuff and cant wait to see what else we have in store!
\'m the guy that can get you stuff!

Redmao

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2005, 10:05:18 PM »

glad to know you'll have the new stuff! Dealing with you is always a pleasure! :thumbsup:
Say no to AFA.

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2005, 12:58:11 PM »

Quote from: ""BIGFAN""
i am in fact one of the online retailers that will be getting this stuff. i have no idea on price point as of yet but you can be sure i will be as competetive with hasbro as i can.

the thing to remember here is they will not ship to canada or to po boxes or to any other foreign country for 1 simple reason.

it is impossible to track the item sent and therefore impossible to protect themselves from possible fraudulent claims (which has happened to me from foreign customers before...and there was nothing i could do about it)

so thats why they do it that way.

i am excited about the new stuff and cant wait to see what else we have in store!

Good to hear your onboard.  So far thats you and Mastercollector that have been confirmed and that is good enough for me.  

But I have to ask, the process of doing pre-orders on GIJOEHQ.com finished?  Hasbro has dropped the ball a number of times in regards to this, which resulted in major headaches.
Go Leafs Go - just end '67

BIGFAN

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2005, 01:01:16 PM »

no the process is still in place. i talked to billy about that same issue and he told me that product would be produced to meet demand. no overselling would occur

so if i order 100 cases ill get them all
\'m the guy that can get you stuff!

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2005, 08:57:35 PM »

At this this is good to know. Unlike before when Hasbro bent over backwards when Wally World wanted more and basically stomped on the little guy.
Go Leafs Go - just end '67