JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: JJ & Melanie in the morning - G.I. Joe related - Joe Canucked!  (Read 1997 times)

Bandalero

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
JJ & Melanie in the morning - G.I. Joe related - Joe Canucked!
« on: October 24, 2008, 07:57:22 AM »

JJ & Melanie are radio personalities on the 93.5 Flow FM mornign show in Toronto that I listen to on the way to work.  Well yesterday they rattled off the top-ten xmas toy list for this year and at the end of that segment Melanie asked JJ what his favourite toy was growing up, and of course he emphasized how great G.I. Joe was.

So when I got to work I fired him a quick e-mail to make him aware of all the great Joe-communities that are still out there, and linked him to the JoeCanuck Newsletter that just came out minutes before.  Here was his reply:

Hey thanks for the email Alexander.  This stuff sounds great, when I was kid we didn't have a lot of money to keep me up to date with GI Joes, so I played with  "Snakeeyes, Gung Ho and The Baroness" for a long time...too long...waay too long. I'm sure other guys have a similar story. I'll for sure mention your email tomorrow on the show.

Thanks for listening
JJ.

JJ-Host of JJ and Melanie in the Morning
The New Flow93.5
211 Yonge Street Suite 400

- of course I accidentally slept in this in this morning and raced to work (never workout at 10PM and go to bed, bad) - so I didn't get to hear the whole show :(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Bandalero

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
Re: JJ & Melanie in the morning - G.I. Joe related - Joe Canucked!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 07:12:58 PM »

what!? didn't anybody hear the plug?  ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: JJ & Melanie in the morning - G.I. Joe related - Joe Canucked!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 07:28:03 PM »

I hardly listen to music stations in the morning.  I prefer sport talk in the morning i.e. Fan 590.   And Flow 93.5 is not on my radar in terms of music stations I listen to.  No euro, euro, euro, euro.   

As for Melanie, she use to be in the z103.5 morning show.  After checking out Flow's web page, she is still a hottie.    
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 07:39:50 PM by Pete The Greek »
Go Leafs Go - just end '67