JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: A service for my fellow board members...  (Read 1819 times)

olyeller01

• phpBB Newsletter Staff
  • phpBB HATE Mechanic
  • Paint-Viper
    • View Profile
A service for my fellow board members...
« on: July 30, 2009, 10:09:19 PM »

I wanted to start a new thread so my offer didn't get lost in the shuffle.  I was contacted by a fellow board member today interested in the TRU-exclusive BBQ and Firefly.  Considering the large amount of these figures available at my TRU, if any of you wants them, just contact me.  I'm not looking to make any money or anything, so as long as you reimburse me for just the retail price ($7.99 each plus tax) plus whatever it'll cost to ship it to you, I'd be happy to do that for you guys.  I can only imagine how much it must suck to not get or have easy access to all the exclusives.

I'm also interested in trading for (like everyone else) the PIT Commando, Agent Helix, or other ROC figures that I don't have yet.  Or perhaps anything else you guys might have to trade.  Just let me know!  I'll extend this offer for future exclusives, too!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
OlYeller01
Paint/Mustang Man
Reviewer at Large!

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
Re: A service for my fellow board members...
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 10:16:17 AM »

Thank you for this offer to help. I'm sure there's a few of us that will be looking for the TRU and Target exclusive figures.

I am currently looking for the TRU BBQ figure and any other TRU exclusive figures (except Firefly, I have him).

Again, thanks for offering to help.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

narceron

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
Re: A service for my fellow board members...
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 01:43:43 PM »

Agreed, we also have tons of them here, but no Target, so if anyone would like to work out an exchange, :)